1st Trimester
Options

Dont feel pregnant?

Hey Y'all

I am 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant!

I was wanting to know is it normal Not to feel pregnant? 

Re: Dont feel pregnant?

• Options
    2u2wow2u2wow member

i'm in my 5th week and i don't feel much!

i'm only feeling bloated, tired and grumpy - more like pms than pg.

hopefully soon! although i'm not going to wish for m/s!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Very normal. With both of my pregnancies (so far) I never really felt pregnant until into my 2nd tri when I started to show and it was getting difficult to get comfy in bed. No morning sickness, sore breasts, etc. Don't worry about it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    eav2ceav2c member
    Normal. Be thankful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm nearly five weeks and I don't feel anything except increased hunger.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    hmonttyhmontty member

I only started really "feeling pregnant" this week. This is my second, so maybe that's why, but I am starting to be able to feel my uterus getting bigger in my abdomen, my clothes are fitting differently (and not from bloat), and I found myself resting my hand on my abdomen the other day while I was talking to someone. :)

I should add that I have had symptoms for many weeks now, but for me, really feeling the pregnancy has to do with feeling the growth in your body.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm over 8 weeks and for the most part I still don't "feel" pregnant. Little one is still so tiny it's impossible to feel it move & I have few symptoms that come & go at this point but everything looked healthy at my first ultrasound. I'd say yes, it's normal - for some women.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    blog
    Diagnosed hypothyroidism.
  • Options
    EESWEESW member

11 weeks today and every day I wonder if I'm making it up. I've gained like 3 pounds but it wouldn't be noticable to anyone who wasn't looking hard. Other than that, I fel the same.

• Options

4.5 weeks and all I feel is grumpy with soar boobs. I hate being grumpy (i just can't help it) at such a happy time.  Not that I want the nausea and vomiting, I just don't feel pregnant. I wouldn't believe it if it wasn't for my test results.  I don't feel tired, i feel more energetic.  Even waking early everyday.

• Options

I am 9 weeks and I only have some sore boobs. No m/s either. I look like I ate a big burrito lunch with this bloat and can't fit into my pants but other than that I don't feel pregnant.

I did have some cramping and spotting that scared the life out of me and got an u/s to see if the beans are ok. If I didn't hear the heartbeats I wouldn't know they were in there.

37, first pregnancy through IVF Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"