1st Trimester
Options

slight cramps in lower abdomen= RLP??

Could this be round ligament pain? I don't remember having this so early with DS.
#rainbows and #unicorns make any situation #cute. keithcorcoran
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: slight cramps in lower abdomen= RLP??

• Options
    I suppose it could be. Slight cramping is normal.

If you knew how lonely my life has been And how long I've been so alone And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along And change my life the way you've done

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy

Anniversary
  • Options

Sounds like it, though I definitely didn't get it that early.  Not sure when it's normal to start getting it.

TTC since 10/2010; 3 rounds of clomid 2011- BFNs; IUI #1: 6/2012 BFN; IUI #2: 10/2012 BFP, lost our little one around 6 weeks; IUI #3: 3/2012 BFP, Beta #1 13dpo: 464, Beta #2 18dpo: 3,727. U/s #1:5 sacs, 4 heartbeats! U/s 4/26: 5 heartbeats! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Las135Las135 member
    I've had slight cramping since my BFP.  It definitely has tapered off a bit once I hit 8 weeks.  They are scary, but my OB said it is perfectly normal.

BFP#1 -3/18/12- M/C 3/31/12,
    BFP#2 -4/25/12, Beta#1 17dpo= 800, Beta#2 20dpo= 3800, Ethan James born 1-5-13

BFP#3- February 2015- natural miscarriage

BFP#4- June 2015- Ruptured ectopic, severe hemorrhage and loss of left tube on 7/10/2015

BFP#5- 12/18/15

• Options
    I hope its normal.. I've been having it on and off too since my bfp.  The scariest part for me is that mine seems to occur mostly on my right side.  I may give my doctor a call on Tuesday just to make myself feel better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've had RLP throughout this week...had it quite often with my first child. To me, it feels like a rubber band being pulled super tight.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have cramping too and I have been told by many pregnant women that they are perfectly normal and feel like light menstrual cramps. If you are nervous about it I don't see why it would be any harm to contact your doctor for reassurance.

• Options

I've had it off and on early this time too.  I didn't experience this as early with DD but I'm just guessing its one of those things that happens quicker with 2nd kiddo?  Mostly mine happens if I am bending and stand up or sneeze or twist etc---ouch!

• Options
    hmonttyhmontty member

RLP is not cramping. It's a sharp, sudden pain that goes away within a matter of seconds. It's painful and sudden enough to make you go, "Ouch!"

I have had this already with this pregnancy a handful of times when I turned over the wrong way in bed, but it doesn't normally strike with a vengeance until 2nd tri.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am 5 weeks and have had on and off cramping... it is kinda scary but totally normal call and talk to your doc or nurses if you need a little extra reassurance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"