1st Trimester
Options

Pregnancy Journal - are you keeping one?

I?m sort of a freak when it comes to being organised, so with pregnancy being one of things that I need to be as prepared for as possible with as much information and prior planning as possible I ordered my baby journal! I got the ?What to expect when you?re expecting? pregnancy journal which has each day of your pregnancy, each week, an exercise and food tracker, appointment tracker, birth plan, labour details ? so much fun for a freak like me!!

Have you/are you going to keep one?

BabyFetus Ticker pregnancy due date

Re: Pregnancy Journal - are you keeping one?

• Options

I am a "freak" (never thought of calling people like us that lol) also. I am keeping a kind of pregnancy journal. I have the BOOK "what to expect when you're expecting" but, not the journal. I didn't even know they had one. That's upsetting. Since I found out that I was pregnant, I have been writing my baby letters, I have been tracking how I am feeling and I've been taking pictures of my stomach every day. I am making a scrapbook currently with my first ultrasound picture in it and some quotes that my fiance and I have said that were funny, knowledgeable to the baby etc. that are glued on the side. I am very organized when it comes to this also, and here I am now.... getting gitty and excited to find another freak :) 

Congratulations and good luck! (happy pregnancy planning) 

pregnancy calendar pregnancy due date Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ~Our little peanut is due on December 18th 2012 and we couldn't be more excited...We love you, baby.~
  • Options

Lol sorry I don?t think that being organised is freakish I just feel like a freak with all of my lists lol.

Oh wow I love the scrapbook idea, that will be an amazing gift for your little one when they are older and for you after baby is born as well!

BabyFetus Ticker pregnancy due date
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    SPK926SPK926 member
    No, but I think I might start a blog. I won't share the address with anyone (except DH!) and it will be completely private but it would be a good way for me to include pictures and write stuff down that I/we can look back on. In a way it would be a digital scrapbook.

""No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    "On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same." Because there had never been anyone like you... ever in the world." ~ Nancy Tillman Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    The Belly Book is a good one. It's a weekly journal and you can add a pic for each week, ultrasound pics, info about appointments, etc. I used it for DD and have one now for this baby. I couldn't find anything that compared. It's nice.
  • Options

imageJenn0810:
    The Belly Book is a good one. It's a weekly journal and you can add a pic for each week, ultrasound pics, info about appointments, etc. I used it for DD and have one now for this baby. I couldn't find anything that compared. It's nice.

This exactly.  

• Options

I have a blog and have been doing regular posts (I've been doing by weekly during the first tri) about how I'm feelings, symptoms, cravings, etc.

I haven't officially come out to a lot of people, so I still have the posts pended, but I'll post them in a few weeks. 

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Since I've had 2 m/c in the past, I decided I wouldnt keep one till im in my 2nd trimester and in the clear of m/c. Im going to make mine myself since im a little crafty diva lol. I will also be making a virtual scrapbook to send to my DH in e-mails every week, since he will be away for combat training with the Marines my whole 2nd trimester.
  • Options

Yep! I know I'll want to remember these little things later, so I started a pregnancy blog. It's in my siggy. I plan on sharing it with people that ask about it. If there's anything I don't want people to read, I can mark it as a draft or make a certain post private. 

It's also nice to be able put my thoughts somewhere since we aren't really telling people yet.  

K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I kept one with Ds and I started one for this LO while I was still TTC. I wanted to share my thoughts/emotions while I was still hoping for my bfp. I don't know if I wrote them for me to look back on, or if I plan to give it to my kids when they grow up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    I'm thinking about starting a blog and posting weekly pregnancy updates.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Kie310Kie310 member

Yes. I kept one with my first & I'm keeping one this time too. 

ETA: I'm using the belly book. Used it the first time too.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am also an "organized freak" and will be keeping a journal. Hallmark has a cute one I plan to pick up if we get a heartbeat tomorrow at our 6 week ultrasound. :)

Married 1~6~2007
    Baby Girl born 1~27~13 after 4 1/2 years of infertility issues

BFP #2 12/28/14

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I started a blog, but I'm not really feeling inspired yet. I also bought "The Belly Book" and started writing in that which is really cute so far! I love little keepsakes like that and I think it will be fun to fill out with pictures and everything.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have a journal that I've been writing in. I'll add weekly pictures and other little momentos, although I have yet to do so. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    lmb5109lmb5109 member
    I started a blog when we started TTC and it helped me through the m/c. We are taking weekly belly pics and I plan to make a scrap book after LO is born to include my weekly update, belly pics, all the ultrasound pics, and pictures of the baby. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"