Baby Showers

Baby shower venues in Monmouth County NJ

Any suggestions for baby shower venues in Monmouth County, NJ?

Re: Baby shower venues in Monmouth County NJ

• FemShepFemShep member
    Try posting this in a local board.  Look for links at the bottom of the left side of the screen. 
  • The local board is a ghost town. Where in Monmouth County? Luigi's in Lincroft has awesome food and awesome prices. I have had parties there and eat there nearly weekly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • FemShepFemShep member

You can also check the local Nest and Knot boards, which get more traffic.  And really, a baby shower venue isn't much different from a bridal shower venue.

Most people here have no idea where Monmouth County is and what's in there. 

• Speak with local people, call the Chamber of Commerce, check out fire halls, clubs (Elk, Moose, VFW, etc), senior centers, parks with shelters, churches, people you know who live in a complex with a "club house - recreation building", etc.  The Chamber of Commerce there should have a lot of ideas even though they might not know the prices for rentals.
  • Avenue in Pier Village has a pretty upstairs space.  I was going to throw a shower there until I met the events planner who was beyond obnoxious.  That was a few years ago so there could be someone new there.  Worth a shot.

BabyFruit Ticker It's a Girl!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"