Late Term and Child Loss
Options

*Pregnancy mentioned* no more symptoms

I had two miscarriages last year and then discovered I have hashimotos which causes miscarriage in the first trimester.

I got put on synthroid and got pregnant again, six weeks. I was feeling pregnant and noww for two days the full feeling, the hearburn all of it went away. Anyone have a similiar experience. I suspect I will miscarry soon. I am very dizzy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *Pregnancy mentioned* no more symptoms

• Options
    Auki13Auki13 member
    I am so sorry you are going through this, but I think your question would be best directed to the pregnant after a loss board (Pgal).  This is a board of late loss mommas (late term, stillbirth, and infancy loss).  I hope that things work our for you and that you can possibly get more answers on the other board.  Good luck with everything.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    CaroleeCarolee member
    I'm sorry you're going through this.  This really isn't the right place for your question though - this board is for women who have experienced a late/infant/child loss, and this post could be hurtful for some women.  I put a warning in the title.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

OH DEAR I AM SO SORRY

I am new to the bump, and I meant no disrespect or additional pain to the extensive suffering to mothers who have had a late in pregnancy lost. I wish you all the healing and peace in your hearts. I will read the descriptions more carefully.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"