New Jersey Babies

Question for Moms who had a planned c-section at St. Peter's

I have a c-section scheduled for July 2nd. And I am curious do I get 1 of those nice, new private rooms? Or am I stuck with the older one. I was in an older one in April overnite for highblood pressure & it was kinda depressing...and super small!

*****Soon To Be Mrs. B***** Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Question for Moms who had a planned c-section at St. Peter's

• They try to put everyone in a private room. Unfortunately, if it's really, really busy, I don't think they have a choice but to use the double rooms.  However, c-section patients should get priority with the single rooms due to the higher risk of infection. I had a c-section there years ago and got a single room while my friend who delivered a couple days before me got a double (luckily she never got a roommate though!)
    R & R: est 2003 LOs: 4/2005, 10/2007, 2/2011 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hi, I had two c-sections at St. Peters and both times had a private room where my husband was able to sleep and stay with me until I left the hospital. I love St. Peter's Hospital!!! It is the best!!! Best of luck with your delivery.
    Is this your first baby? I found great products that I wish I had when my kids were babies. They are produced right here in NJ. Go check them out. They are made in the USA too!! www.byebyebacteria.

They have a gift registry too!

Hope it all goes well. You and your baby will be in great hands there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"