Maryland Babies

Kindercare - Abingdon

Does anyone have their children in the Kindercare in Abingdon? Or have any reviews? postive and/or negative? My two year old son is currently in another facility and we need to get him out of there immediately for his safety.
Tyler in Aruba October 2011 image

Re: Kindercare - Abingdon

• Hi! LLHR friend here!

I did look at Kindercare, but was not impressed. My Aunt had both her children there and pulled her son out of full time care and eventually her daughter from the before and after care. 

I do love Celebree and as far as price goes they are pretty much the same. Kiddie Acadmey was my second choice, but I felt the academic part of Celebree was stronger. We have been very happy at Celebree. We were also at the Y in Belcamp and loved it too. Celebree is far more convient for us.

• We didn't look at Kindercare, but a close friend did recently. I don't know her exact reasoning, but she did not get a good feeling from it. DD goes to Kiddie Academy and we are very pleased. We were in a situation where she had to get out of her former center for safety reasons as well, and KA had an immediate opening. We've been nothing but happy there since she started in January. DD #2 will also be foun here. 

The friend who looked at Kindercare actually chose Celebree because they had an opening (Kiddie Academy did not) and for the most part, she's been happy there. Her son has been there for two months. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I meant DD 2 will also be going there - it won't let me edit on my phone. PM or FB msg me if you'd like more info :)
  • Thanks ladies! I made an appt to see Kindercare and will also check out Celebree and Kiddie Academy.

ETA - which celebree do you all use in Bel Air? Agora Dr or Laurel Bush Rd?

• Aiden used to go to Agora Dr. Celebree.  One of my coworker's daughters works there, and from what she's said, it's as good as ever.

Laura & Jim ~ July 10, 2004
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    miscarriage on 11/26/09 at 5w6d
  • I've heard good things about Laurel Bush as well :)
  • I checked out both kindercare and laural bush celebree and like celebree the best but decided on in home because of C's arrival. Pm me if you want more info. 

• No response to Kindercare but we love Kiddie Academy (we go to the one in FH)
    image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • Thank you for the feedback. We toured a few places yesterday and will be starting Tyler at the Celebree on Laurel Bush probably next week. The have immediate openings and we need to move him out ASAP.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"