1st Trimester
Options

Announcing on Facebook!

I decided to "announce" on facebook last night! The state i'm originally from where all my friends and family live is where i no longer live, so i thought heck, why not! Of course close family and friends already knew!

I had such a sense of relieve after doing it! I felt like i was "hiding" something! When it's something i want to the world to know! I feel so happy and blessed to be pregnant and so happy with  how easy i've had it so far!

H & H 9 months to all you ladies <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy calendar Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Announcing on Facebook!

• Options
    tay118tay118 member
    I can't wait to feel that relief! I still have extended family to tell and then we will announce on facebook after I tell work. Can't wait, I feel like I have a deep dark secret haha
  • Options
    It's so exciting to "come out"!  :)
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I still have close friends to tell so I'm not quite there yet but I can't wait. I'm worried someone is going to spill the beans before all the closest people in my life have heard. I feel like I'm hiding too Stick out tongue
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"