1st Trimester
Options

Nervous about phone call!

Well, I should be getting a phone call today from my OB's office confirming my pregnancy from the blood work I had done yesterday! I will be on edge ALL day. And I know offices generally don't call with info on stuff until the end of the day! So....until then....hope you all have a nice stress free day!

If you knew how lonely my life has been And how long I've been so alone And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along And change my life the way you've done

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy

Anniversary

Re: Nervous about phone call!

• Options

Good luck! You can always call them and just check on it. I guarantee they will give you the results when you call. 

• Options
    imagenikipau144:

Good luck! You can always call them and just check on it. I guarantee they will give you the results when you call. 

TRUE! Though I don't want to be the annoying one. LOL. :0)

If you knew how lonely my life has been And how long I've been so alone And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along And change my life the way you've done

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebrookemarie1025:
    imagenikipau144:

Trust me. Doctors encounter people far more annoying than those calling for results haha. 

• Options
    imagenikipau144:
    imagebrookemarie1025:
    imagenikipau144:

Trust me. Doctors encounter people far more annoying than those calling for results haha. 

Good point! My nurse just messaged my on FB and told me if I haven't heard anything before 1:00 to call her! That made me feel better. She said she'd look at my results as soon as she gets in :0) It has its perks to have a great relationship with the staff <3

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy

Anniversary
  • Options
    Fingers crossed she calls you with good news soon! And that's funny you're FB friends with your nurse. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    Ellis31Ellis31 member
    Good luck, let us know :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was just going to post something similar.  I'm also waiting for the phone call from my OB's office, but for my second beta result.  My first one was "a little low" but the second number was a better indicator of the pregnancy to see if it doubles.... So here I wait.  I've been on pins and needles.... It's excruciating!
    Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• Options

imagerayofsunshine99:
    I was just going to post something similar.  I'm also waiting for the phone call from my OB's office, but for my second beta result.  My first one was "a little low" but the second number was a better indicator of the pregnancy to see if it doubles.... So here I wait.  I've been on pins and needles.... It's excruciating!

Oh no!!!! Fingers crosse, an prayers!!!! Let us know <3

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"