Trouble TTC
Options

Is diamante1181 haunting TB? Not really 3TR

I thought maybe it was a temporary glitch, but it keeps happening. I keep seeing "diamante1181" in the "last reply by" lists, and it shows that she posted the thread "speaking of metformin," but when I look, it was posted by KimmyB. She is always in the corners, but she disappears when you try to look at her. It is creepy.

What the heck is going on here? Does everyone see this, or is it just me? Is diamante a real person? Am i just going crazy?

4 IUIs: Bfn
Antagonist IVF 7 retrieved, 4 fert w/ICSI&AH, 2 blasts transferred. Beta #1 9/20: 367 Beta #2 9/22: 841
image image

Re: Is diamante1181 haunting TB? Not really 3TR

• Options
    OMG I swear I'm real!! LOL I don't know what's happening. Everything looks normal to me. Plus I post a lot lately so maybe people are posting right after?? No clue here... Hilarious, though!
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    That's weird! She posted the metformin post, I just commented on it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    After 2 years of IF workups/treatments and 2 IUIs, we have closed the door on fertility treatments.
    We are very excited to be pursuing international adoption from China!
    6000 miles and a day
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You probably accidentally blocked her.  Go over on the left towards the bottom and click on unblock bumpies.
    TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
  • Options

Ah ha! THANK you, kershnic!

imagediamante1181:OMG I swear I'm real!! LOL I don't know what's happening. Everything looks normal to me. Plus I post a lot lately so maybe people are posting right after?? No clue here... Hilarious, though!

I see you now! Hooray! Smile Now Things should make more sense! 

Antagonist IVF 7 retrieved, 4 fert w/ICSI&AH, 2 blasts transferred. Beta #1 9/20: 367 Beta #2 9/22: 841
    image image
  • Options
    And I will make sure never to have embarrassing photos stored on my iPad...it is WAY too easy to accidentally do things.
    image image
  • Options
    imageKiller Tomato:

Ah ha! THANK you, kershnic!

imagediamante1181:

OMG I swear I'm real!! LOL I don't know what's happening. Everything looks normal to me. Plus I post a lot lately so maybe people are posting right after?? No clue here... Hilarious, though!

I see you now! Hooray! Smile Now Things should make more sense! 

You're welcome.  I know because I've done it.  ;) 

TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
  • Options
    This whole thread really made me LOL. Thanks! :)
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"