September 2012 Moms
Options

Morning sickness back

I had morning sickness the first trimester, and it stopped right about when I got to the second. Now I see it making a comeback (the past few days). Anyone else experiencing this? I know it's different for everyone but I have heard stories of morning sickness coming back at the end!! Nooo...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Morning sickness back

• Options

I've had this since Sunday night. For all you Monday ticker changes, did you ever notice that you felt worse or off sun/mon/tues and then you felt good again? My theory was always it was worse when I moved up a week, lol.

I also think I might be constipated, and that always makes me not feel well

• Options
    Mine never left.  Mopped the bathroom floor today. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sounds like me!  I was doing a lot better for almost all of 2nd tri, and just this past week I have been back to my first tri feelings.  Nausea, vomitting.. ehhh..  At least I'm not alone!  I hope we all start feeling better!
  • Options
    JoJo507JoJo507 member
    Mine also stopped when I got to second tri and now its back. Wonderful.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's happening to me as well now, I was fine for a few months and when it came back it sucked! I am back on medicine so it's making it a lot better! Hope we all feel better soon!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I went and had Nathan's for lunch and then walked 2 laps around a local pond. It was hot but the breeze was nice. I now feel much better. I know that exercising helps curtail the nausea, it's the getting up & going part that I have a hard time with!

So, if you can do it, I recommend walking (with your cell & some water) and now that it's getting warmer, maybe get in a pool (cooling off really helps me) and then trying to walk or swim in the pool a bit.

We beat this once ladies, we can do it again!

• Options

I had this my first time happen my first time, but the second round was due to heartburn largely. If I knew then what I know now, I would have started taking prilosec daily.

I'm still having to take zofran every day (since 7 weeks), and now I take a lower does of zofran plus prilosec. I feel as good as you can while pregnant.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This has happened to me, too! Had m/s late first and early second tri, which disappeared by 15 weeks or so. Now, all of a sudden it's back. I am relieved to see I'm not the only one!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    Thanks for all your responses!!! I am definitely not alone! Hope we all start feeling better!! Being sick is no fun! Or people constantly looking worried and asking "do you feel ok?!...you don't look so good."
  • Options
    That's so crazy, I JUST realized maybe thirty minutes ago that I was started to get queasy again.  I never had full-on morning sickness, just random bouts of queasiness.  It's started falling on me later at night this last week.  
  • Options
    Mine never went away.  :(   But I did have a friend who was very ill at the start of her pregnancy and it did come back for the entire 3rd tri.  Sorry!
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"