September 2012 Moms
Options

Cramping anyone?

Ugh. I feel like I have been cramping a lot lately. I don't recall second tri cramping with my son though. My cramps feel just like they did when I was 6ish weeks pregnant. Its not as bad as a 'first day of period' cramping but more like the day before or day 2 of AF. My uterus just feels "irritable". Anyone else?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cramping anyone?

• Options
    Manx4Manx4 member
    I have too, is baby sitting funny?  Also, you might not be getting enough water.  I thought I was until my doctor informed me I wasn't.  He said that because the weather is getting warmer, we need more than the standard 64 oz they advise. 
  • Options

Yes, I get menstrual like cramps, they come and go, MW said not to worry unless there is a pattern.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, I had them on Friday.  It actually scared me, so I left work to go home and rest.  I think mine had to do with the coughing fit I had the night before.  They were gone on Saturday.  The nurse at my OB office told me unless it felt like contractions, or the cramping was accompanied by bleeding, then not to worry.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2.0 is on the way! EDD: 2/24/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Thanks for the reassurance. I am definitely NOT drinking as much water as I should. I need to work on that.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. There is no pattern to the cramping and its definitely not a contraction - I know what those feel like....and they are unforgettable :) 

• Options

I've gotten them too a couple times the last few weeks. I had them a lot in first trimester and then they stopped for like 6 weeks. I asked my doctor about it in first trimester and she said it was probably my uterus growing and stretching. As long as there isn't any bleeding, it's okay. 

Glad to know dehydration causes cramps. I think I'm drinking enough water but I may be wrong.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"