September 2012 Moms
Options

Smash *Spoilers*

I FINALLY watched the season finale and would love to discuss it with you ladies.  I think there was a post a while back when it first aired but I avoided all talk so I wouldn't read any spoilers. 

Thoughts?  Did Ivy swallow the pills or did they leave us hanging? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Smash *Spoilers*

• Options
    I think she probably doesn't take them. And if she does, she'll be fine. The biggest thing? Derek and Karen can finally get together! I've been pulling since episode 2 for them. I hope against all hope that they get together and that he changes his cheating/"attention giving" ways. It took the whole first half of the season for me to really get into it, but it's definitely one of my favorites now.
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Options
    Manx4Manx4 member

Yeah, I was wondering about Derek & Karen as well, his whole "and I know what love is" statement before she went onstage. 

I think Dev is going to be clinging on for a while though.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The problem is, I really like Dev. But I was peeved after he kissed RJ. Now that he slept with Ivy? Forget it. How about Frank and Julia? I'm happy that he came back. I personally wouldn't have forgiven her, but for some reason, her character just seems better with Frank there, too.

I will say, too - the music is really well written. I like that they mix in a lot of original songs and a few covers while they're at it.

"Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Options
    Manx4Manx4 member

I don't know...I'm kind of pulling for Karen & Dev still but I guess we'll see.  He deserves to grovel and beg though. 

I am SO thrilled Frank & Julia are back together but I'm kind of thinking she might be pregnant and not know it yet.  And it might be Michale's - you know, enough to throw a wrench into the next season.  

Ellis is such a nasty person...I cannot believe what he thinks is acceptable and then acts like he's shocked when people can't believe he did it.

• Options
    ckred27ckred27 member
    I wish she would call the cops on Ellis, that lil weasel, cant stand that guy! I used to be all about Dev, even after the RJ thing, but then when he slept w. Ivy, totally went out the window for me. Im betting Ivy will take the pills but then be ok. Grr she made me mad that last episode, karma Ivy! Sleep w. dev and then reveal at the most opportune moment. grrr. Im def rooting for karen and derek.

POS+April 2009-M/c May 2009, POS+July 2009-M/c Aug 2009, POS+ Novemeber 2009 -Baby Boy Charlie DOB 07/06/2010, POS+July 2011-M/c and D&C Aug 2011, POS+Dec 2011 -Baby Boy Ethan DOB 07/27/2012, POS+Aug 2013-TWIN BOYS! Jack and Miles born March 23rd 2014!!

">image
  • Options
    imageManx4:

I don't know...I'm kind of pulling for Karen & Dev still but I guess we'll see.  He deserves to grovel and beg though. I am too, but I'm not sure he can handle seeing her succeed while his career is tanking. He needs to nut up. He is going to have to really fight for her if he wants her back. I would like to see Karen and Derek try to have a relationship. It could be interesting. 

I am SO thrilled Frank & Julia are back together but I'm kind of thinking she might be pregnant and not know it yet.  And it might be Michale's - you know, enough to throw a wrench into the next season.  I thought so too, especially with her comment about not throwing up since she was last pregnant. On one hand, I want her and Frank to work out and have some normalcy, and on the other hand, a scandalous baby would be great drama.

Ellis is such a nasty person...I cannot believe what he thinks is acceptable and then acts like he's shocked when people can't believe he did it.  I can't stand his character. He's not even a "good" evil person. There are some bad guys that you just love them anyways (kind of like Derek). I think he's pure scum.

I loved Karen's performance, or as much of it as they could show. I was so happy she nailed it. Can't wait for next season!

Met DH - Aug 2001 :: Married - Jan 2010 :: DD born - Sept 2012

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    imageManx4:

I don't know...I'm kind of pulling for Karen & Dev still but I guess we'll see.  He deserves to grovel and beg though. 

I am SO thrilled Frank & Julia are back together but I'm kind of thinking she might be pregnant and not know it yet.  And it might be Michale's - you know, enough to throw a wrench into the next season.  

Ellis is such a nasty person...I cannot believe what he thinks is acceptable and then acts like he's shocked when people can't believe he did it.

I never even considered the possibility of her being pregnant! I guess they never really give you the reason for the adoption - unless I missed it - so I assumed she could not have any more children. But that would sure be a hell of a twist

Ellis definitely is nasty, but it's almost not surprising. I was in the choir in school and we were locked up with the theater crew most of the time. I'm not saying everyone, and I hate making generalizations at all... but I could totally see this being a common occurrence in "big time" theater.

"Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Options

I just watched it too! It's so not going my way! Ugh. I feel like Derek is a jerk and I don't want Karen with him.  Leopard's don't change their spots. I was really disappointed with Dev. I could forgive him kissing RJ even though it really would devastate me if it happened to me.  And then the thing with Ivy! Oh-she's totally scum.  She's definitely a villain I love to hate.  Ellis on the other hand just bugs me and I hope he has only a short part in the next season.  Wouldn't miss him at all.  I totally think Deborah Messing (can't think of her character name--pregnancy brain) is pregnant and it will be all drama about who the dad is. I like her with her husband but frankly think she just doesn't deserve him at all.

I really thought Ivy was going to get the part. I think she is a better Marilyn but I like both Karen and Ivy as singers. I think she took the pills but will be ok...again.

Love this show!!!

• Options
    rsp247rsp247 member
    I totally think Deborah Messing's character is pregnant too. As for Ivy I don't know if she did or didn't take the pills but either way she will get through it because she was in the previews for next season.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"