1st Trimester
Options

I hate my job!

I just got back from a vacation to Ireland to find my desk completely packed with stuff for me to do. There never seems to be any down time at this job since I started 10 years ago. I so want to take my husband up on his offer for me to quit and be a stay at home mom. Blah F*cken hate this place. 

Re: I hate my job!

• Options
    2u2wow2u2wow member

DO IT! why work yourself to death when you could be home with your kids!

i know it's obviously not always that simple but you'll never regret spending more time at home!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    02316540231654 member
    Good Luck

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I wish that I could stay home after the baby is born, but unfortunately, that isn't an option for me. My boss has been very supportive of the whole thing so far and she said that I can work on hourly wage instead, which is nice for me since I will be able to work for 4 days and have the last day for myself and my little darling.

Hang in there! It's nice to know that your husband is willing to support you in your choosing. Hope you had fun in Ireland.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    personally i would quit.  the stress isn't worth it.  i haven't decided if i'm gonna work after mine is born.  the hubby is worried about finances, so we'll see.  good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I wish our financial situation would allow me to quit. I so would. Hate my job too.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I actually miss work, but I know if I were still there I probably would be hating it too.  Where in Ireland did you go? Did you like it?
    image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

imageXIrishPrincessX:
    I actually miss work, but I know if I were still there I probably would be hating it too.  Where in Ireland did you go? Did you like it?

Started in Dublin, went to Powerscourt Gardens, Waterford, Blarney Castle, Killarney, Cliffs of Moher, Galway, Derry, Giant Causeway and then back to Dublin. I loved it even though I had m/s the whole time. :)

• Options
    imageApybrown2010:

imageXIrishPrincessX:

Started in Dublin, went to Powerscourt Gardens, Waterford, Blarney Castle, Killarney, Cliffs of Moher, Galway, Derry, Giant Causeway and then back to Dublin. I loved it even though I had m/s the whole time. :)

I was born and raised in Dublin and it's my favorite place in all the world! I'm glad you loved it! 

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    If I ever got that offer - there's no way I'd turn it down!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I wish i had that option now but finacially me and my fiancee cant right now. he said when he gets a second job that i can quit mine. so im hoping and waiting because im exhausted plus im carrying twins and they are really hitting me now with this morning sickness all day (zofrin not helping) and fequent headaches. but personally i would take his offer. i dont want anyone to go thru complications with their pregnancy because of exhaustion and stress but if you cant quit i hope you find ways to cope. i know i have to try for myself. good luck :)
    NORA MO BELLA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"