May 2011 Moms
Options

Dear May Moms,

Hi. You haven't seen me for a while unless you're one of the few who fell through the cracks into preemie-world. I had DS in March '11 and haven't returned to this board because I figured that disqualified me as a May Mom (I'm very literal!). 

Earlier today I was looking for a post I made via Google when I came across some threads I'd never seen before. Some from right after the fire and others after T's premature birth.

I wanted to say thank you for the kind words and support you showed me while I was going through hard times. It's very belated for which I apologize.

Maybe I'll even stop in here from time to time - I never wound up feeling like a March Mom, either ;)

Hope you've all been well. 

Here is the thread I found:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/51324254.aspx#ctl00_mcr_ctl00___PostRepeater_ctl02_DivPost 

Re: Dear May Moms,

• Options
    shes so cute. you really could have stayed with us. Lots of May mommy's had April babies like me... April 8th. you are welcome here anytime. good luck
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Glad everything turned out well!

I have a June baby and I'm still here :)  

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Once a May Mom, always a May Mom! I'm glad you guys are doing well!
  • Options
    rapst1rapst1 member
    I agree with carishabob, once a May Mom always a May Mom!
  • Options
    You're welcome! And please feel free to post here if you want. My boys came in March '11 as well, so I post on here sometimes too (when I feel like I have something to add).
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    You will always be a May Mom :)
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies! I'll stop being a stranger :) 
  • Options
    Hi Urban! I remember you most from the preemie board since DD was born in April (our EDD was the end of May). I had never even lurked on the April board since I figured I would either be a May or a June mom, so I just stayed on the May board. Welcome back :-)

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"