1st Trimester
Options

blurry vision

Anyone else having trouble getting their eyes to focus? I generally have really good eyesight (no glasses or contacts) and have never had any issues before, but it seems like over the last week my vision is gradually getting worse. I'm having a hard time getting my eyes to focus words on the computer screen and today they are throbbing.

Re: blurry vision

• Options
    kenna_4kenna_4 member
    It could also mean your BP is high, so mention it at your next appointment just incase.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagekenna_4:
    It could also mean your BP is high, so mention it at your next appointment just incase.

Yes, except if it is your BP, you need to call in right away. If it was swelling feet, that would be one thing, but vision problems related to BP mean you have swelling in your head, and you need to be seen asap. It was actually vision changes that sent me to the hospital at 38 weeks and I had to be induced for preeclampsia. At your stage in the pregnancy, I would be surprised if it's BP, but I would at least go to a pharmacy and check it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I read in a pregnancy book that changes in vision are possible.  I know that with my first LO my vision got worse and never got better!  It was moreso after I had him than while I was pregnant.  I notice now that my vision doesn't seem as sharp, but I keep blaming it on allergies and tired eyes.  Worth bringing up to your doctor just in case but likely another weird pregnancy symptom!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had an appointment today and she said that my BP was perfect. So I guess its just hormones.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"