Baby Showers
Options

Sports Themed Baby Shower (prizes/ onesie decorating)

I am throwing a co-ed sports themed baby shower for my sister and the only "game" that we are doing is decorating onesies. Because we are not doing any other games, I thought we would have mom & dad -to-be choose their favorite decorated onesies and those guests would win a prize.

I found this for the male winners: https://www.popdeluxe.net/winner-gold-medal-bottle-opener-fred.html

I want something sports related for the female winners I and was looking for some ideas. I could always do candles, bath products, etc but was hoping for something creative and tied in with the theme...

Also, I have read through the prior posts on onesie decorating; but, I was wondering if anyone had used crayola fabric markers and could comment on how they turned out, how they heat set them, and any other tips...

Thanks!

Re: Sports Themed Baby Shower (prizes/ onesie decorating)

• Options
    I think you could use that prize for males or females. Do the girls not drink or something? And I would run your idea by the mom- and dad-to-be, just in case they would be uncomfortable choosing a winner from amongst their friends.
  • Options

Most of the women that are coming are not beer drinkers and, knowing the crowd, they would probably prefer something else. I figured I would get a few different things and let the four winners choose what they want.

It's close family and friends and Mom & Dad-to-be are ok with the plans.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"