Success after IF
Options

A HUGE gigantic thank you.... (job update)

I'm still totally shocked but I FINALLY got the call yesterday and I GOT THE JOB!!!!!

(for those who have no idea what this is about - I asked for juju from the board for an interview process for a job in the infertility field.  The process ended up dragging out for almost 2 months (and only 2 interviews)).

Thank you so very much for those who send positive vibes, gave me words of encouragement when I was doubting myself and kept asking even though I had no news or updates to share.

I'm so blessed to know all of you!!!

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.

Re: A HUGE gigantic thank you.... (job update)

• Options

great news!!

congrats :)

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options
    AWESOME!  Congrats!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG, that's so awesome !!! Congratulations!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations that is great news!
  • Options
    That's fantastic news, Howley! Congratulations!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    that is great news, congratulations!
  • Options
    Amazing news!!! Congratulations!!
  • Options
    That's awesome, congratulations!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I have been wondering what happened with you.

Congrats! We knew you could do it! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Wow, that's amazing news!  Not surprising to any of us, though.  :-)

Congratulations Howley, -- that's awesome!

• Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Options

Yay!!! I was wondering what happened...

CONGRATS!!!

• Options
    So awesome!  Congrats!
  • Options
    You don't know me but I want to say Congratulations! and Best Wishes at the new job!
    Married June '03. DS born Jan '09. DD born Feb '12. No, we didn't choose to be childless for the first 6 years, only the first 3.
  • Options
    Congrats!!  So happy for you and I'm glad the waiting is over:)  Yay for great news!  DId you ever say what the job was?  I'm so curious but I don't know if I just missed it posted already:P  
  • Options
    Amazing news!!!! Congrats!!!!
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    alchrisalchris member
    I'm so thrilled for you -- you'll be great!  Congratulations!!! :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options
    I'm very late but congratulations Howley! Way to go !
    TTC #1 since August 2007, 3 failed IUI's, first IVF Jan 2010-bfp 1st beta on 01/29/2010 - 871 2nd beta on 2/1/10 -2,651 Twins! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    fantastic news!  congrats on the new job!!
  • Options
    missyjgmissyjg member
    Congratulations on the new job!

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options
    I feel like that was sooo long ago.....congrats, that is awesome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    WONDERFUL NEWS!!!
  • Options
    That's amazing.  Congrats!  Congrats!!!
  • Options
    yay! Congrats!!!!
  • Options

Yay!  Congratulations!!