1st Trimester
Options

10 weeks and everyone knows I'm PG

This is my 3rd baby and I totally look pregnant at 10 weeks. I wanted to wait until after my appt on the 31st to make sure all was well before telling everyone, but my body isn't cooperating. I told the whole family when I was in a wedding at 9 weeks (it was super obvious in my bridesmaid dress). Now, at 10 weeks, I ended up telling everyone at work and no one was surprised. A little nervous to have the info out so soon but I couldn't hide it. I am eager for that appointment and hoping for a good report!!!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: 10 weeks and everyone knows I'm PG

• Options
    sorry you weren't able to make the announcement when you were ready; but baby had other plans! Congratulations!!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Same problem. Third baby and I'm barely 6 weeks and several people have already had the audacity to ask...No way I'm making it to 12 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is my second baby but I have had a lot of people ask me if I was pregnant. We were hoping to wait until after my appointment this week before we made any announcements too.
  • Options
    Glad I'm not the only one! After I posted the original post above, went to get my hair cut and the receptionist immediately said, "Oooh, is this your first baby?" Another sign that it was time to tell. :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Me too, I am waiting until my u/s on the 30th to reveal, but I had someone ask me yesterday. 

Going to have to come clean soon.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    'Til He returns, or calls me home,
    Here in the power of Christ I stand.
  • Options

It sounds like you have two healthy children already, why not have one more. It stinks that you didn't get to make your surprise announcement. I am wishing a healthy pregnancy on you and your family.

Congratulations and good luck! 

pregnancy calendar pregnancy due date Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ~Our little peanut is due on December 18th 2012 and we couldn't be more excited...We love you, baby.~
  • Options
    BIL and my mom told me this weekend I'm showing. I blame it on cookies, but I'm not going to tell anyone that. 
  • Options
    imagePaigeAndMarkA:

It sounds like you have two healthy children already, why not have one more. It stinks that you didn't get to make your surprise announcement. I am wishing a healthy pregnancy on you and your family.

Congratulations and good luck! 

Because no matter the number of children you have, miscarriage is very real? I don't think it is all about the "surprise" factor. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sometimes we want to keep those secrets but the baby has another plan.  Congratulations on your pregnancy.
  • Options

Same here...this is my 3rd and im only 7weeks and EVERYONE knows, for the same reason. Im pretty small build, so a lil bump is pretty obvious lol. But im glad everyone knows. We went on monday and had our first u/s and everything was great! Congrats to you, and are you thinking what im thinking...if we are like this now, what are we gonna look like at 38wks lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"