North Carolina Babies

Memorial Weekend Plans

Anybody have anything fun planned for the long weekend?

Re: Memorial Weekend Plans

• Racing on Friday at the Dirt Track at CMS. Woot!

Then we're have a cookout on Sunday. 

I'm also hoping to convince DD to sleep past 7am but that may just be a dream.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Girl P - 11/15/10
  • We're spending the weekend at my mama's house. Playing with cousins, celebrating 3 birthdays and cooking out at the beach. I can't wait!

We're coming home Monday for a birthday party, and hopefully beat the beach traffic! 
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Loading the player...
  • Heading to OH to celebrate my nieces first bday. We'll be there for the week! I hope I can stand it. Im not big fans of my IL these days. I plan to pack my running shoes in case I need to take a "mental health" walk! 

But you do what you got to do for your children and hubby I guess. Its all for them! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JuberPJuberP member

We'll be having a staycation.  Lazy 5 Ranch, going to a movie for a date night, maybe catch a Charlotte Knights game.

Hmmm...since the pp mentioned it, I may look into see if races are going on at Carolina Speedway.  I don't exactly want to bring our kid to that though...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • cmbrowncmbrown member

Dinner next door Friday night.  

DH goes to the races Saturday and Sunday.  So he's gone all day long both days.  All the women and kids hang out at my neighbors and swim.  

Monday we are going to our friend's for a cookout for lunch, then to Winston to DH's little cousin's birthday party. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • maybe having a baby...Stick out tongue but if not cleaning, resting, a massage, maybe cooking out and enjoying the weekend.  

• LawrenLawren member

We're driving to Ohio to see some of our best friends for the long weekend. Wish us luck because we are traveling for 8 hours with a 13 week old :)

Any tips?

• LawrenLawren member
    imageNatPhoto09:

maybe having a baby...Stick out tonguebut if not cleaning, resting, a massage, maybe cooking out and enjoying the weekend.  

That flew by!

• imageLawren:

We're driving to Ohio to see some of our best friends for the long weekend. Wish us luck because we are traveling for 8 hours with a 13 week old :)

Any tips?

We're headed that way too!

Just stop as often as you need too but I bet he'll sleep the majority of the way. However you may pay for it once you get there. FX for little traffic! Safe Travels! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LawrenLawren member
    imagejenn&tim05:
    imageLawren:

Any tips?

We're headed that way too!

Just stop as often as you need too but I bet he'll sleep the majority of the way. However you may pay for it once you get there. FX for little traffic! Safe Travels! 

• imageNatPhoto09:

maybe having a baby...Stick out tongue but if not cleaning, resting, a massage, maybe cooking out and enjoying the weekend.  

I might be having a baby myself... hopefully not though, my Ob and DH are out of town this weekend! Due date is Saturday though! 

• imageLawren:

Any tips?

We drove 12ish hours to florida with the inlaws when DS was about 8 or 9 weeks and it wasn't too bad cuz he was still in that sleeping often stage. I Ep'ed so that was the only hard thing for me 

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • lawren...I agree this pregnancy has flown by! and KataMarie hopefully your LO stays put until your DH is back.  

Lawren have a safe drive. 

• What lake are ya'll heading to in N. GA? We're on the border of GA and NC and have a huge lake here...just curious if you were going to be over our way Smile
  • imagenaijawife:
    imagetracelini:
    What lake are ya'll heading to in N. GA? We're on the border of GA and NC and have a huge lake here...just curious if you were going to be over our way Smile
    Lake Oconee! Are you near there? We're almost here and the girls finally passed out and stopped asking if we were in Atlanta yet...

haha no, we're a little bit farther away from that one. Oh well! Hope you guys had a great weekend! Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"