1st Trimester
Options

XP: Anyone NOT having to get up to pee at night?

Just wondering - I sometimes have to get up around 5:00, which is earlier than my alarm goes off - but most nights I make it through without waking up to pee. I keep seeing the frequent urination is a major symptom - so it kind of freaks me out a bit. I am hoping that I am not alone on this?

Re: XP: Anyone NOT having to get up to pee at night?

• Options
    Me!! I didn't get up with my first pregnancy either, except maybe in the last few weeks. I wouldn't worry about it.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Kie310Kie310 member

Nope. If I had to get up to pee at night I would jump out the window.

With my first once I hit like 33 weeks I was up 1-2 times a night. I hated it. I was worried I would never be able to sleep through the night again.

Maybe cut off your liquid intake early in the evening?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You ladies are super lucky! I'm up about 3-4 times a night---and I was with DD too through the whole pregnancy so this should be fun lol!

• Options
    I get up to pee at least once a night.  But even before I was pregnant, I always had to pee alot.  I just pee a ton more now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    fishy24fishy24 member
    I have only had to do it a couple of times in the last few weeks. Definitely not at 7 weeks.  I do probably need to drink more water but I don't seem to be dehydrated. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm not so bad during the day, but I get really thirsty at night and drink a lot of water, and that probably makes it worse for me.  I'm up every 3 hours or so to pee during the night. 
    TTC #2 since 2/2010 DX PCOS BFP #1 4/1/08, DD born 12/5/08 BFP #2 2/3/12, m/c 2/14/12 BFP #3 4/27/12 EDD 12/31/12 Hoping for a sticky baby! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Minus the shed, perfect pic web
  • Options
    With DD I got up to pee a lot in the first trimester and the third trimester.  This pregnancy I only have gotten up once to pee and that was last week.  During the day is another story.  I have to pee constantly.. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    BLPL101BLPL101 member
    No, I was wondering if I was the only one!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I rarely have to get up in the middle of the night to pee. Granted, I get up first thing in the morning right away. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've never had to, not even with my first.  A little more during the day but I drink more now I think.
    William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    wuhhoowuhhoo member
    I am up all night going to the bathroom even if I try to limit water before bedtime. Count yourself very lucky! It's ruining my sleep.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mrsnalamrsnala member
    Nope, was wondering the same question. Plus, I am probably not drinking as much as I should

• Options
    OMG I wish I didnt have to pee ALL NIGHT LONG. I get up at least twice and sometimes more. Its funny because before I get in bed I always check to make sure there are not shoes or dog toys in my path so as to not trip during the night when I am making my half asleep trek to the potty.
  • Options
    KiraH28KiraH28 member
    I get up at least 2x a night. I'm jealous of all you ladies sleeping through the night!
    Married 1/28/11 
    DD #1 born 11/28/12
  • Options
    only if I'm already awake for some reason. I usually wake up an hour before my alarm and have to go, and then I can't go back to sleep.

Jacob, 1/14/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"