April 2013 Moms

Not a test post

Just hoping for a BFP in July!
"Don't look back, you can never look back." - Don Henley

Re: Not a test post

• Right along with you!!! Got my fingers and toes crossed for the both of us! Good luck!!!

Just a dream away... Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • jumping over from the April 2012 Board!! Sending Preggie-Dust your way!! Good Luck!

BFP #1 - 04/11/2011 - EDD: 12/22/2011 -Natural MC 5/18/2011 @ 8w6d BFP

BFP #2 - 08/12/2011 - EDD: 04/21/2012 1st U/S 9/12/2011 - Healthy baby seen -- Heartbeat at 166!

BFP #3 - 08/02/2014 - EDD: 04/09/2015 ---Prayers for a take home baby

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Me too! I felt so silly looking at this board, but it's great that I'm not alone!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Never feel silly! Its all about looking to the future! Its nice to know we will all be here to lean on each other for some support.
    Just a dream away... Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Okay, So I'm here too!!  I'm hoping to get the BFP in July as well!!  Good luck girls and maybe I'll be getting to know you all soon!!
    My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Are any of you teachers by chance?  I am, and most of my teacher friends have tried to conceive during the summer as well.
    Anniversary

• Lurking here too...hoping for an April rainbow baby.
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• imageRockyR12:
    Are any of you teachers by chance?  I am, and most of my teacher friends have tried to conceive during the summer as well.

Good luck all! I'm a teacher and April was the perfect month because I was able to take the rest of the year off and still have summer. There are also quite a few teachers on April 2012! 

imageimageimage
  • Hoping for a bfp this July!!!
  • imageBrittKav:
    Lurking here too...hoping for an April rainbow baby.

Right here with you girl :)

• Same here! Hopefully we can all be here for one another in the upcoming months! I have a DS that will be 17 months when the LO comes along. Counting down the days till ovulation!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm hoping for a July BFP too! We may push it back so we have a May baby but we'll see what happens :)
     Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hope you all get your BFP!!
  • imageRockyR12:
    Are any of you teachers by chance?  I am, and most of my teacher friends have tried to conceive during the summer as well.

I'm a teacher too!  And I know that my teaching partner is trying this summer too, so baby dust too all!!

My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageLeah&JP:

imageRockyR12:

I'm a teacher too!  And I know that my teaching partner is trying this summer too, so baby dust too all!!

Me too! Though I might sub this year if I get my BFP.

"Don't look back, you can never look back." - Don Henley
  • I'm so happy to see that I'm not the only one checking out this board :)
  • imageimage" mce_src="image">
    photo photo_zps4ea6bdf2.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hoping to hang with you gals too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers BFP#2 May 29/12 EDD Feb 3/13 M/C June 9/12 @ 6 weeks BFP#3 August 12/12 (It rained all day and then at dinner we saw a rainbow... and had a BFP just before bed!) EDD April 21/12
  • I am! I'm trying to conceive so I'll give birth next yr spring. When the semester is out. (assistant college professor)
    Trying to Conceive Ticker Anniversary
  • imageChristina_Diane:

imageRockyR12:

Good luck all! I'm a teacher and April was the perfect month because I was able to take the rest of the year off and still have summer. There are also quite a few teachers on April 2012! 

Glad I'm not the only teacher here that is trying to plan things out! Like Rocky said, April will be pretty great if everything goes smoothly because I'll either be able to take the rest of the school year off or only have to go back for a days/weeks at the very end of the school year (guess it would depend on when I would actually give birth, whether I could work up until that time, and how many snow days we have to tack onto the end of the year). I'm hoping for a late April or May due date, but am really hoping for April! Hope to get to know all you ladies soon!

TTC #1 since July 2012 Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • I'm a teacher hoping for an April baby, too! Good luck to you all!
    imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Im not a teacher but hoping this is my month to finally get a positive pregnancy test, it my time!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My DH and I are both teachers!  We are hoping to get a BFP in July so we can both take the rest of the school year off! *fingers crossed* and good luck to everyone!  If all goes well I'd be due approx. April 9th <3
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • emp156emp156 member
    haha, yes! teacher here :) an april/may baby would be lovely. so this is what teachers really do during summer vacations, haha :) 
  • :)
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• Right with you all...Inplantation was friday!!!! So I hope to get a BFP soon!!!
  • Today is my 8th DPO and will test on Saturday... I can't wait until next week. God bless you all !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"