Washington Babies

PG & TTC Check-In 5/21/12

We have 48 Pregnant Bumpies!!  Please specifically call out if you are new to the post and would like to be added to the list. If you are pg, make sure to include your EDD. Also, please be willing to participate on a somewhat regular basis. It makes the check-in more fun! ~Thanks!

STATS:
11 are having GIRLS 

8 are having a BOYS

5 are keeping it a SURPRISE

24 are UNKNOWN just yet

We have 15 ladies TTC

Other News

Baby Watch This Week! 

Any news May mamas?

May 2012

01 ? jacquiekat ? BOY

01 ? peanutrcr27 ? UNKNOWN

06 ? UOduckBride2be? BOY

15 ? ash711 ? UNKNOWN

16 ? fyziksgirl ? GIRL

19 ? rew123 ? SURPRISE

23 ? annarach ? SURPRISE

28 ? Orca11 ? GIRL

30 ? Alli923 ? GIRL

June 2012

01 ? xxbblueangelxx ? GIRL

01 ? marielovestimothy03 ? GIRL

04 ? melvin0808 ? UNKNOWN

20 ? kaitlyn77 ? UNKNOWN

21 ? ajbezo ? UNKNOWN

28 ? applecider - SURPRISE

30 ? megmacp ? UNKNOWN

July 2012

03 ? worldispurple ? UNKNOWN

06 ? AmyInOly ? BOY

18 ? nicolepatricia87 ? BOY

19 ? amandaleigh1 ? BOY

20 ?LegalBritt ? GIRL

20 ?skyyak ? GIRL

28 ?LisiRichard ? GIRL

August 2012

04 ? chubbycheekiesmom ? GIRL

13 ? nwxterra ? BOY

15 ? Cheriemimi ? UNKNOWN

25 ? jhunter89 ? GIRL

September 2012

16 ? MSTie24 ? BOY

19 ? theresab ? UNKNOWN

19 ? Hailes81 ? UNKNOWN

20 ? Angeldish ? UNKNOWN

20 ? Doylesa ? UNKNOWN

22 ? dawnies79 ? GIRL

30 ? christyhal ? BOY

October 2012

03 ? lovehomemade3 ? SURPRISE

05 ? abrismum? SURPRISE

09 ? dreamwinds ? UNKNOWN

11 ? LauraT25 ? UNKNOWN

12 ? KNemo ? UNKNOWN

17 ? janet&mike ? UNKNOWN

22 ? marjb09 ? UNKNOWN

30 ? looboo? UNKNOWN

November 2012

20 ? avila01? UNKNOWN

22 ? angelinmind? UNKNOWN

December 2012

22 ? gakester8? UNKNOWN

23 ? WAis4Ris ? UNKNOWN

January 2013

2 ? jrtmom? UNKNOWN

11 ? Sunshine_Melon? UNKNOWN

Trying to Conceive

tst1998 ? August 2009

KRoesToes ? December 2008

RJM050705

Kglan

lessthangrace

Armenta08

Stillkelsie

Newmommy74 ? October 2011

RequiresExalted ? January 2011

CDMay2006

7costanza

Misteezagirl

Ah625

Sarack

quinncat

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

3. What are you looking forward to this week?

4. Monday confession?

5. If you're not having a baby shower, when did you start buying baby items?  This is our first baby, so there is a *lot* of stuff that we need to buy! ?christyhal

6. Shorts that you recommend? ? theresab

7. Anyone had a sideways baby or breech? Mine is comfortably (for him) transverse, and I am trying to get him head down. Any tips would be welcome. ?amandaleigh1

8. Questions for next week?

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. Monday confession?

4. Questions for next week?   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: PG & TTC Check-In 5/21/12

• Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Week 21.  Any new aches or pains? No matter what position I sleep in, *something* aches when I wake up.

2. When is your next appointment? Tomorrow. Will anything special happen at that appointment?  I think it is just a standard checkup.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? We are leaving on Wednesday for a week and a half back east!  We moved out here in October, so this will be the first time we've seen everyone since the move.

4. Monday confession?  I seriously overslept this morning.

5. If you're not having a baby shower, when did you start buying baby items?  This is our first baby, so there is a *lot* of stuff that we need to buy! ?christyhal  My question.

6. Shorts that you recommend? ? theresab  I haven't had much luck with shorts so far myself, but I've found some cute skirts.  Check out Old Navy.

7. Anyone had a sideways baby or breech? Mine is comfortably (for him) transverse, and I am trying to get him head down. Any tips would be welcome. ?amandaleigh1 n/a

8. Questions for next week?  Our guest room is going to become our nursery, so we'll need to get rid of old furniture and get new for baby - if you did something similar, how far along were you when you changed out the furniture from the room's old use to the baby's stuff? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 22. Nothing new. 

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Had an appointment last Thursday. Baby girl has a strong heartbeat and they are measuring me about a week ahead (but they aren't changing my due date).

3. What are you looking forward to this week? The long Holiday weekend!

4. Monday confession? I was completely lazy yesterday and as a result I spent the first hour of work doing things I should have done yesterday. 

5. If you're not having a baby shower, when did you start buying baby items?  This is our first baby, so there is a *lot* of stuff that we need to buy! ?christyhal I'm having a shower but it will be VERY small. We don't have a ton of family either so buying the big items rests mostly on our shoulders. I've been buying things since we hit 2nd tri. There is so much to buy we needed to spread it out a little. I try to keep an eye on the pricing of the items we want and get them when they go on sale. 

6. Shorts that you recommend? ? theresab  I was just shopping on Friday and have discovered I don't like maternity shorts. I cannot find any that look good on me. I decided I will live in crops/capris, dresses and skirts all Summer. 

7. Anyone had a sideways baby or breech? Mine is comfortably (for him) transverse, and I am trying to get him head down. Any tips would be welcome. ?amandaleigh1 N/A

8. Questions for next week? None

• Loading the player...
  • 7.  My DD was transverse up to week 35 or so.  Most babies turn on their own.  Yoga, swimming, chiropractic, bodywork, or acupuncture may help once you get to week 36ish.  Before then, no reason to worry.  
  • 1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 17 weeks - Fatigue made a come back this weekend. I am hoping it is just the rainy day blues.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Next Tuesday - Regular appoint followed by our ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby.  I can't wait

3. What are you looking forward to this week?  Three Day Weekend!  Plus the hubby has to work on Monday so I get a girl day to do anything I want.  Woot!

4. Monday confession?  Nothing embarassing to share this week.  Shucks!

5. If you're not having a baby shower, when did you start buying baby items? This is our first baby, so there is a *lot* of stuff that we need to buy! ?christyhal  Even though we are having a shower, we started buying stuff a couple weeks ago.  We bought our crib last night due to a sale on a crib I loved. 

6. Shorts that you recommend? ? theresab I am having problems with pants in general.  I can't seem to find anything that doesn't drop the crotch practically down to my knees.  I did find a pair of capris at JC Pennys (Motherhood brand).

7. Anyone had a sideways baby or breech? Mine is comfortably (for him) transverse, and I am trying to get him head down. Any tips would be welcome. ?amandaleigh1 n/a

Amanda
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Big News: because Baby Girl is on track to be huge like her sister, we've decided to schedule a RCS.  So, May 29th is the big day!! 

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Wk. 39, terrible hip and rib pain (thank you giant baby!), overall just incredibly uncomfortable.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Today.  Reg. check up.  Discuss my upcoming c/s and any questions.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? My last week of work (short work week) and then a 4-day weekend.

4. Monday confession? My DH has been nesting instead of me.  I love it and I am thoroughly enjoying watching him work and get everything done while I sit on my ass.

5. If you're not having a baby shower, when did you start buying baby items?  We had a baby shower, but really we planned all along to need to purchase all items we'd need for the baby.  That being said, we bought the first big item when I was 8 wks. pregnant (her dresser/changing table).  From that point on, we'd purchase a few things a month in order to spread out the cost.  We did end up getting a lot from our shower anyway, but it was nice knowing that we had everything we needed in case we didn't have a shower.

6. Shorts that you recommend? n/a

7. Anyone had a sideways baby or breech? Mine is comfortably (for him) transverse, and I am trying to get him head down. Any tips would be welcome. This baby was transverse from about 33-36 wks I think.  It was pretty uncomfortable.  I did the spinningbabies.com technique and she did eventually flip to head down.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

• Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week
    29...nothing new

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Had my 3 hour glucose test last Friday because I failed the 1 hour.  Haven't heard back from the lab yet.  My next appt should be June 5th.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? The long Holiday weekend!

4. Monday confession? I don't have one.

5. If you're not having a baby shower, when did you start buying baby items?  This is our first baby, so there is a *lot* of stuff that we need to buy! ?christyhal We're having a BBQ to celebrate baby and I don't expect to get much from the party.  We sold all but a DS crib before we moved 300 miles so we literally have nothing.  We've bought a few things, I haven't bought one thing full price yet though.  I wait until I find it on sale at BRU, Target or Amazon to buy it.  Also if you have registries you get a completion code so you can buy the rest (or whatever you need) off your registry at a discount.  I changed my due date to be 2 months prior so I could get them sooner. 

6. Shorts that you recommend? ? theresab  I was just shopping on Friday and have discovered I don't like maternity shorts. I cannot find any that look good on me. I decided I will live in crops/capris, dresses and skirts all Summer<---What Dawn said.  I tried on a few and went OMG my legs look like they don't belong to me.  I plan on buying 2 skirts, and cut off a pair of my Maternity jeans to make them into crops.

7. Anyone had a sideways baby or breech? Mine is comfortably (for him) transverse, and I am trying to get him head down. Any tips would be welcome. ?amandaleigh1 Mine is transverse right now, but I'm not worried since I am only 29 weeks.  She has plenty of time to move head down by 36 weeks.  She is still pretty small too. I don't have any advice, but your DR should be able to help you.

8. Questions for next week? None

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageAlli923:

Big News: because Baby Girl is on track to be huge like her sister, we've decided to schedule a RCS.  So, May 29th is the big day!! 

Woo hoo!!! 

• Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 33. Haven't had a good night's sleep in over a week now, boo. Also, light headedness is happening more and more. At least I'm in the final stretch!

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Next Friday. My last every two week appt, after that, every week! I have already scheduled all my appts up til the day before my due date!!

3. What are you looking forward to this week? A 4 day weekend starting Friday with lifelong mother/daughter friends coming to visit my mom and I from Denver!

4. Monday confession? hmm, I've got nothing at the moment!

5. If you're not having a baby shower, when did you start buying baby items? This is our first baby, so there is a *lot* of stuff that we need to buy! ?christyhal I was sooooo fortunate to have two GREAT showers where I got soooo much stuff!! And also, I have a mom that is poised to become the world's best grandma that has bought soooo much for this boy... I'm talking all the big items in his room are due to her. She is awesome!

6. Shorts that you recommend? ? theresab I do not do shorts. Ever.

7. Anyone had a sideways baby or breech? Mine is comfortably (for him) transverse, and I am trying to get him head down. Any tips would be welcome. ?amandaleigh1 My doctor says not to worry just yet. I don't know when I need to start worrying! He is moving postions all the time still.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? week 23.  We are having a BOY.  More hip pain especially after sleeping.  Also leg cramps have started.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? 3 weeks.  glucose test, rhogam shot, whooping cough vacine.  They are calling it the "needle" appointment. 

Also I get to see the midwife again (woo hoo!).  She is now going to start attending delivers again, so if she is around she will get to do my delivery instead of the OB (this is at Swedish Issaquah).  My remaining appointments will be split between them.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? seeing friends for a playdate on Wednesday

4. Monday confession? I snack too much during naptime :)

5. If you're not having a baby shower, when did you start buying baby items? This is our first baby, so there is a *lot* of stuff that we need to buy! ?christyhal I don't remember with #1, mostly I think I watched for sales.  I haven't bought anything yet for #2.

7. Anyone had a sideways baby or breech? Mine is comfortably (for him) transverse, and I am trying to get him head down. Any tips would be welcome. ?amandaleigh1

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 8...for real this time. :-)

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Well, i have to go in next week (friday) for another ultrasound. I had an appt today and dr. said the ultrasound last week showed a tiny bump on baby's head. she told me that every one shes ever seen has disappeared on the next scan and not to worry-- but of course, i'm worrying.  anyone had this happen?

3. What are you looking forward to this week? 3 day weekend!

4. Monday confession?

5. If you're not having a baby shower, when did you start buying baby items?  This is our first baby, so there is a *lot* of stuff that we need to buy! ?christyhal our first  too!

6. Shorts that you recommend? ? theresab i've got nothin

7. Anyone had a sideways baby or breech? Mine is comfortably (for him) transverse, and I am trying to get him head down. Any tips would be welcome. ?amandaleigh1 sorry... no help.

8. Questions for next week? what do you do about maternity bras? do you buy one that will grow as you grow--- and if so, is there one out there that does this and provides support? or do you buy multiple bras along the way?

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

•  1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  31 weeks, pain in my ribs and pelvis. He must be stretching out!2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Thursday. My 1st 2 week appt. 3. What are you looking forward to this week? Seeing some old friends.4. Monday confession?  Had sushi ( the cooked kind) for the 1st time in forever!5. If you're not having a baby shower, when did you start buying baby items?  This is our first baby, so there is a *lot* of stuff that we need to buy! ?christyhal I'm having a small shower, but we started buying 1-2 things per pay check since I began my second trimester, even if it was just diapers and wipes. 6. Shorts that you recommend? ?  Old Navy and Kohl's7. Anyone had a sideways baby or breech? Mine is comfortably (for him) transverse, and I am trying to get him head down. Any tips would be welcome. ?amandaleigh18. Questions for next week?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  40w5d Nothing new.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Wednesday. We'll do a NST and set up for a BPP on Friday. I'm hoping I don't make it to the appointment!

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Very very very hopefully meeting my baby girl.

4. Monday confession? I am trying to enjoy these last days of pregnancy (I really do still love being pregnant!) but am having a hard time shaking my anxiety about having to switch to a hospital/OB to be induced if baby girl won't get this show on the road.

5. If you're not having a baby shower, when did you start buying baby items?  This is our first baby, so there is a *lot* of stuff that we need to buy! ?christyhal We never had a baby shower. One friend said she'd throw one and then backed out without telling us, but even when we thought we'd have one we figured we wouldn't get much of anything "useful." We started buying things about halfway through, I stalked for good deals from long before then. Then I knew when the items I wanted were on good sale and I'd buy them as I saw them at a good price.

7. Anyone had a sideways baby or breech? Mine is comfortably (for him) transverse, and I am trying to get him head down. Any tips would be welcome. ?amandaleigh1 My baby was breech at 35 weeks, she flipped head down by 36 (phew!). I give a LOT of credit to my chiropractors, who are specially trained for prenatal chiropractics including Webster's Technique. I have had hip/pelvis tightness in the past and been in PT, etc, and when she went to do Webster's she commented on how tight and unbalanced I was (and I could feel it). By the next time I saw her a few days later I was doing much better, and by a few days after that baby girl was head down. They are called Health Excellence Chiropractic, and I HIGHLY recommend them! I also went on spinning babies and did some of the things there, including the breech inversion which I believe is supposed to be very helpful for transverse as well.

8. Questions for next week? I'm hoping I don't need to know this, but in case baby girl hasn't come, does anyone know of an OB in the region who does not do an automatic induction/c-section at 42 weeks? Alternately/additionally, someone who is very natural-birth friendly, or even pro-natural birth? I'm in the north end but I will drive far to see someone who's the right fit!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? Cycle 8 waiting to O

2. What are you looking forward to this week? Celebrating my cousins 21st & enjoying a sleep in as Coop is staying at a friend's house

3. Monday confession? If one more person asks me if I am pregnant yet I think I am going to scream or punch them!

4. Questions for next week? Where has everyone gone???? No one posts here anymore :)

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  6w+4d, morning sickness and acid reflux have set in. :(

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? No appt until June 13th, first appt w/ OB

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Getting closer to the end of the 1st Tri, also a long weekend which equals more sleep! :)

4. Monday confession? A day late, but oh well... sometimes I want to force myself to throw up (but I don't) because maybe the nausea will be better.

5. If you're not having a baby shower, when did you start buying baby items?  I've registered for some stuff already but I know I'll have to go back and pick new things if they are no longer available by the time I need to register. I'll probably register for more once I know the sex.

6. Shorts that you recommend? It's not warm enough where I'm at to wear shorts, I'll probably end up wearing my pre-pregnancy ones from AE with my Bellaband.

• imagefyziksgirl:

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  40w5d Nothing new.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Wednesday. We'll do a NST and set up for a BPP on Friday. I'm hoping I don't make it to the appointment!

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Very very very hopefully meeting my baby girl.

4. Monday confession? I am trying to enjoy these last days of pregnancy (I really do still love being pregnant!) but am having a hard time shaking my anxiety about having to switch to a hospital/OB to be induced if baby girl won't get this show on the road.

5. If you're not having a baby shower, when did you start buying baby items?  This is our first baby, so there is a *lot* of stuff that we need to buy! ?christyhal We never had a baby shower. One friend said she'd throw one and then backed out without telling us, but even when we thought we'd have one we figured we wouldn't get much of anything "useful." We started buying things about halfway through, I stalked for good deals from long before then. Then I knew when the items I wanted were on good sale and I'd buy them as I saw them at a good price.

7. Anyone had a sideways baby or breech? Mine is comfortably (for him) transverse, and I am trying to get him head down. Any tips would be welcome. ?amandaleigh1 My baby was breech at 35 weeks, she flipped head down by 36 (phew!). I give a LOT of credit to my chiropractors, who are specially trained for prenatal chiropractics including Webster's Technique. I have had hip/pelvis tightness in the past and been in PT, etc, and when she went to do Webster's she commented on how tight and unbalanced I was (and I could feel it). By the next time I saw her a few days later I was doing much better, and by a few days after that baby girl was head down. They are called Health Excellence Chiropractic, and I HIGHLY recommend them! I also went on spinning babies and did some of the things there, including the breech inversion which I believe is supposed to be very helpful for transverse as well.

8. Questions for next week? I'm hoping I don't need to know this, but in case baby girl hasn't come, does anyone know of an OB in the region who does not do an automatic induction/c-section at 42 weeks? Alternately/additionally, someone who is very natural-birth friendly, or even pro-natural birth? I'm in the north end but I will drive far to see someone who's the right fit!

Holy cow I'm an idiot, I didn't mean to say my baby was still breech in my question. I edited it above, baby girl has flipped back to head-down!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? IVF starts next month!

2. What are you looking forward to this week? I've got a very important administrative hearing that I'm presenting at this week. It's on Friday and I can't wait for it to be over. 

3. Monday confession? I planned to start eating healthy again today. But seeing as how I worked 12 hours, I decided that today was not the day to start my healthy kick again. 

4. Questions for next week? None.

Photobucket  image
    Married: December 2005 ~ Started TTC: December 2008 ~ DH: 33, Me: 30
    Diagnosis: severe MFI, late ovulation, short LP, DOR
    Only option is IVF/ICIS. Waited several years before treatment because we're OOP.
    IVF/ICIS #1 in June 2012 (Protocol: Long Lupron). Stims: 6/17/12, ER: 6/30/12 (6R, 5M, 4F), ET: 7/5/12 (1 4AA embryo transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 7/14/12 - 55, Beta#2: 7/16/12 - 100, Beta#3: 7/18/12 - 199 ~ Limbo for weeks, finally confirmed pregnancy not viable: 8/13/12 ~ D&C: 8/17/12 
    Varicocele Surgery: October 2012 (long break to wait for results, no change) 
    Changed clinics: February 2013 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #2 in April 2013 (Protocol: Antagonist). Stims: 4/12/13, Cycle Cancelled: 4/17/13 for poor follicle response and low E2 rise. 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #3 in May 2013 (Protocol: LEAP) Cycle Cancelled: 5/20/13 at suppression check due to cyst
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #4 in July 2013 (Protocol: LEAP). Stims: 7/20/13, ER: 8/1/13 (12R, 11M, 9F), ET: 8/6/13 (3 fair embryos transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 8/15/13 - 86, Beta#2: 8/18/13 - 390.6, Ultrasound: 9/3/13 - TWO HEARTBEATS! 

• Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 

9 weeks  - yes, my wrists are starting to hurt more (I guess that is common in pregnancy due to the swelling) so I'm back to wearing wrist braces all the time.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

Not until 13.5 weeks, the longest we've gone between appointments. I will get to meet the ob, have the nt scan 

3. What are you looking forward to this week?

finding a photo to use for when we go public with the news on facebook 

4. Monday confession?

I hate eaten more chips while pregnant than in the last 2-3 years combined. 

5. If you're not having a baby shower, when did you start buying baby items?  This is our first baby, so there is a *lot* of stuff that we need to buy! ?christyhal

I'm not sure if I'll have one, but we plan to start buying as soon as we have our 13 week appointment and all is well. 

anybody have tips/rants/raves about using bella baby photo while at the hospital? 

Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"