January 2011 Moms

Memorial Day Plans?

We have my sisters, BIL and some friends coming over to hang out, so we're not going anywhere :( I am making this trifle and very excited haha :)

What is everyone's plans?

Re: Memorial Day Plans?

• We are going camping for the weekend.  A friend, myself and our 3 kids combined, are going up on Friday morning, both husbands have to work Friday so they are meeting us there around dinner time.  Set up should be interesting to say the least!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagedebperdoo:
    We are going camping for the weekend.  A friend, myself and our 3 kids combined, are going up on Friday morning, both husbands have to work Friday so they are meeting us there around dinner time.  Set up should be interesting to say the least!

haha Good luck!!! If the other two kids are old, I am sure your LO will love hanging out with them.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sure we'll be laying low. DH has a 4 day weekend, but he works so much that we try to just relax when he actually is home. We only have a couple more weekends until DD2 is born.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • RedZeeRedZee member

imageSweetHurricane:
    I'm sure we'll be laying low. DH has a 4 day weekend, but he works so much that we try to just relax when he actually is home. We only have a couple more weekends until DD2 is born.

I really cannot believe how close you are to DD2's due date. I am so excited for you but also just in total shock.

This weekend is another Jewish holiday. Shavuot - where we learn and eat cheesecake. So we'll be having lots of lunches and dinners with friends and eating a lot and hanging out at the park. It should be fun.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • imageRedZee:

imageSweetHurricane:
    I'm sure we'll be laying low. DH has a 4 day weekend, but he works so much that we try to just relax when he actually is home. We only have a couple more weekends until DD2 is born.

I really cannot believe how close you are to DD2's due date. I am so excited for you but also just in total shock.

Seriously, I put myself into shock typing that. I hadn't really thought of it that way until just now. After this weekend, we have three maybe even two weekends left as a family of 3. I'm scared out of my mind, yet excited as he1l.

• Having a cookout with the fam, thats about it.

• imageSweetHurricane:

Enjoy your last holiday before 2 kids!

• Have the day off, woooooo hoooo!!! We will be going to the strawberry festival and getting our strawberry shortcake on, mmmmmm, i'm drooling just thinking about it. Maybe I can win something cool for DS at the basketball shot challenge, if they have something that I would want to give him, LOL
  • imagePillarRocks:
    Have the day off, woooooo hoooo!!! We will be going to the strawberry festival and getting our strawberry shortcake on, mmmmmm, i'm drooling just thinking about it. Maybe I can win something cool for DS at the basketball shot challenge, if they have something that I would want to give him, LOL

Yes  Sounds fun. Where is the festival?

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"