Indiana Babies

Monday Check-In!

1.  How are you feeling?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  Do you have anything special planned for Memorial Day?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Monday Check-In!

• ebd08ebd08 member
    1.  How are you feeling? - Sleepy, but good!2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? - I joined a gym a few weeks ago and met with a personal trainer on Saturday morning.  I'm excited to lose the last bit of baby weight!  We also went to Civil War Days at Conner Prairie on Sunday.Lowlight - Eli wasn't too crazy about being outside in the hot weather. 3.  What are you looking forward to this week? - Getting a haircut for the first time since October.4.  Do you have anything special planned for Memorial Day? - We're going to KY to visit DH's parents.  A friend from college is getting married on Saturday, and maybe going to the pool.  I hope it's not too cold!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1.  How are you feeling?  Pretty good considering it's a Monday :-)

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?  Highlight - Went down to the Ohio River on Saturday.  Lowlight - DH and I had an argument... but it's all good now!

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?  Nothing too exciting.  3 day weekend coming up! 

4.  Do you have anything special planned for Memorial Day? Nope - Was hoping to go back to the river on Saturday for some boating, but DH has to work :-(  Probably just  going to work on the house to it ready to put on the market.

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

This discussion has been closed.