1st Trimester
Options

Sore breasts comes and goes?

So my boobs have been  sore since the first week of May, not unbearably so just enough to be annoying. Today they really aren't that sore! Anyone else ever have this happen? I know its not a good things of symptyoms totally disappear all the sudden which is why this has me a little worried. Wondering if it will return, does it come and go for anyone?

BFP#1 - 8/30/2010, natural M/C 10/3/2010 BFP#2 - 5/13/2012 (Mother's Day!) grow baby grow! Baby boy born 1-11-13!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker http://www.thebump.com/profiles/Jo2013/settings/avatar/index#

Re: Sore breasts comes and goes?

• Options

I've had the same thing happen to me this morning! I just dont feel "as pregnant" as I did last night! I'll be 7 weeks next week and I'm worried as well

• Options
    Jo2013Jo2013 member
    Its such an up and down ride!! You're in my thoughts! My apt is Thursday I hope you have one coming up soon as well. I'm sure we will feel much better!
    BFP#1 - 8/30/2010, natural M/C 10/3/2010 BFP#2 - 5/13/2012 (Mother's Day!) grow baby grow! Baby boy born 1-11-13!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker http://www.thebump.com/profiles/Jo2013/settings/avatar/index#
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Symptoms come and go. Don't fret. Its totally normal 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine is Wednesday! I'm just ready for an ultrasound to calm my nerves.
  • Options
    The pain comes and goes. Luckily mine done hurt anymore and come to think of it, j don't remember when they stopped hurting.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Mine are more sore at different times of the days. Usually when I get out of the shower they feel fine, my nipples are really sensitive though. When I wake up in the morning, BAM, sore all over again. But as long as you aren't painfully cramping or having a lot of heavy bleeding I believe you're ok. You can always ask your dr but your hormones are fluctuating so your symptoms will be as well.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes it comes and goes... I freaked out at first too.  But, it is normal :)
  • Options
    I have found that mine tend to be more sore in the evening than in morning.  Each morning they are a little bit tender, but by night time they are pretty uncomfortable.

BFP 12/19/08- DS born 8/25/09 9lbs2oz via Zavanelli Maneuver
    BFP 8/26/11- Missed miscarriage discovered 10/19/11 at 11w2d, measured at 9 weeks gestation w/ no HB. D&C 10/21/11
    BFP 3/17/12 at 12dpo CP 3/21/12
    BFP 4/23/12 at 10dpo Stick my little one! Beta #1: 83.3 @ 13dpo Beta #2: 197.7 @ 15dpo
    Our little man is getting bigger every day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was worried too! My first appt is Thursday too and I'll just be 7 weeks. My boobs have been sore for several weeks but I slept in a soft sports bra last night and they hardly hurt at all today! I was wondering if that helped...but it did make me a little nervous...
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"