1st Trimester
Options

Incredibly Impatient

So I went from having no clue I was pregnant a week ago to being incredibly impatient! I know I should enjoy this time but I think once I reach the second trimester I'll be able to relax a little. This is my first pregnancy and completely out of the blue. I was planning a wedding reception/vowel renewal and now everything is focused elsewhere. I'm due around Jan 15th and everything was supposed to take place Jan 27th so I guess it's all getting pushed back! lol I know everything happens for reason but is anyone else as anxious as I am? I want the baby bump but I've never really been patient.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Incredibly Impatient

• Options

I totally feel that way too, i want a baby bump already lol. and i really wan to know the gender! i'm not a very patient person either, but we have no choice but to wait and enjoy everyday of it :)

• Options
    I guess we don't have a choice! But I'm excited for what's to come :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I felt the same way...still do a little:) I'm 12+ weeks...I have a little bump, but I'm still impatient for the real bump! lol The more you rush it though...next thing you know your pregnancy will be full term and you will be looking back like "Where did it go?"...just try to enjoy it while you can:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"