1st Trimester
Options

1st BFP in 4years, nervous!

Morning ladies, it's been a while since I've posted on the bump. DH and I have been trying to conceive since January 2008. It has been a long, disappointing journey. We were finally diagnosed with PCOS late 2009 early 2010. My body started ovulating on its own in 2011, no BFP and then in 2012 stopped. I did a 50MG of clomid for my cycle in March and when I went for my yearly check up in April was told both ovaries are covered in cysts and this one was probably a bust. I still charted but had no hope and BD only once when I ovulated. To my surprise as the 2WW went along I started feeling different and symptoms were getting stronger. 15DPO came along and I totally expected AF to arrive any minute, but it didn't. I waited till 18DPO and took a test and for the first time in our LONG 4 year 4 month, 35 cycle journey saw my BFP!! The best feeling ever, I took it right to DH and we just hugged so tight. I called my OB because we have been trying for 4 years and with the PCOS wanted to get in as soon as I can just to check things out. He was out of the office friday so we scheduled an appointment first thing tomorrow morning at 8am. We are very excited but very very nervous, we want this baby to stick and grow so bad! Per my estimated due date tomorrow would be the start of week 5! I've got everything crossed for luck! Thank you all for listening just had to share with someone since we are not telling anyone because it?s so early :)
Married 1~6~2007
Baby Girl born 1~27~13 after 4 1/2 years of infertility issues

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BFP #2 12/28/14

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: 1st BFP in 4years, nervous!

• Options
    Congratulations! I hope everything goes smoothly for you.  You deserve it!  By the by... I'm an emotional mess and this post made me cry.  Best ot luck to you and new family.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    awe thank you vtgoodspeed! Congratulations to you too and a healthy and happy 9 months :)
    Married 1~6~2007

BFP #2 12/28/14

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    BIG congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations! We also had a long, hard 3 1/2 year journey to get here so I can understand a lot of your nervous excitement. I feel much the same way. I hope that everything looks good at your appointment tomorrow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations & good luck !!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 6/28/12 EDD 03/07/13 MC 4w5d 07/03/12 new baby
    BabyName Ticker
    BFP 07/30/12 EDD 04/09/13
  • Options

That is so amazing!

That's what this board is here for I think Big Smile  Hope to hear more good news in the coming months!

Congratulations!!!

Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Oh wow, what a journey!  I'm glad you are finally where you want to be, and LOTS of good thoughts for a happy, healthy, sticky baby!!
    Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations!  Happy and healthy 9 months to you, and good luck with your appointment tomorrow!
    TTC #2 since 2/2010 DX PCOS BFP #1 4/1/08, DD born 12/5/08 BFP #2 2/3/12, m/c 2/14/12 BFP #3 4/27/12 EDD 12/31/12 Hoping for a sticky baby! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Minus the shed, perfect pic web
  • Options

Thank you all so much, this is the warmest welcome I've gotten on the bump! Best wishes to you all during your pregnancies as well!! Looking forward to reading everyone?s experiences :)

Married 1~6~2007

BFP #2 12/28/14

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Congrats!!! I hope the next mine months go by smoothly for you! Good luck.
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Omg! How wonderful! Congratulations!!!!!!
    TTC #1 since 02/2010
    Cycle #26
    Me (30) DH (29)
    Internal Ultrasound 2/8/12: Fibroids
    HSG 2/17/12: Tech said Blocked but RE said Clear
    DH SA 2/15/12: low sperm count 8 mil, 3/21/12: 1.5 mil
    SHG 3/16/12: perfect!
    BFP 5/2/12!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
    EDD 01/07/13
    Beta #1 5/3-1,628
    Beta #2 5/7- 5,804