June 2011 Moms
Options

oops...forgot to send out bday invites

I have been slacking big time and his party is less than a month away!!!!    Addressing them tonight so they can be dropped in the mailbox outside the post office tomorrow...this way they will go out in the early mail on Monday.   Almost everyone knows the date...I emailed/texted everyone awhile ago.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: oops...forgot to send out bday invites

• Options
    Mine are on the kitchen table - most of them are addressed but I need to finish filling in the actual invitations.
  • Options
    nfrtnynfrtny member
    I just sent mine out Monday, and made sure my brother who is four hours away got his last week. I bought my invitations like three weeks ago and was working on them as soon as I got them lol! I can't believe how long everything takes with a baby! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ours is 3 weeks and I just sent them this week.  I think you're fine. 
  • Options
    I usually don't send out invites until 2 weeks before but I think I'm also a slacker/procrastinator. At least i'm honest :)
  • Options
    Mine just arrived today and won't go out until Monday (If I address them in time...) and DD's party is in 3 weeks
  • Options
    I dropped mine in the box yesterday. Not sure if it was in time for yesterday's pick up or not. Not going to sweat it. I've told most everyone when it is already so they know. I really wish his bday wasn't Father's Day weekend. Everyone is busy. I feel like 5 people are going to show. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kas80kas80 member
    Our party is on June 9th and I haven't gotten invites out yet.  I verbally told people the date but thats it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    As long as they know the date I wouldn't worry too much!  My SIL just sent hers out for her DDs on the 2nd.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"