June 2011 Moms
Options

2u2 moms: what did you need for baby #2?

some friends have been asking what they can get us for M (DD) and i'm drawing a blank! we already have 2 PNP, a double stroller, 2 highchairs, we still have all of our gear from J which was mostly gender nuetral...

was there anything you wish you had gotten for #2? or you remember wanting for your 1st LO?

i'm making a registry (more for me to rememebr what we might need) and i have car seats, extra bottles..

TIA ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 2u2 moms: what did you need for baby #2?

• Options
    vigurlvigurl member
    Diapers, crib sheets (for the next crib), new crib, new mattress
  • Options

Aw, this makes me all sentimental!   I still have my list, though some of this will vary greatly on whether or not you use the nursery right away, etc:

-Crib

-Dresser

-Video monitor

-Double stroller

-Convertible car seats

-Breastmilk storage bags

-Shampoo/wash

-Diapers/wipes

-Diaper pail/bags

-Changing pad/covers

-Crib mattress/covers

-Sheets

-Fan (we are big white noise fans in this house...no pun intended)

-Laundry hamper

-Humidifier

-Black out shade/curtains

-Baby book

-Car mirror

-Nightlight

-Breast pads

-Coming home outfit

-Hand sanitizer (keep a huge pump bottle on each changing table)

-Bottled water/water bottle for nursing

-Baby detergent/free & clear

-Muslin blankets

I think everyone's list will vary greatly going from 1-2 based on what #1 is still using, if you're keeping the nursery the same and moving kid #1, if they're sharing a room, if baby is sleeping in a basinette for awhile, what you ran out of for #1 (we still had a ton of vaseline, diaper rash cream) etc.  This is the gist of what we needed.

Ask people for meals!  I did a ton of freezer cooking (mostly for dinner, though some breakfast sandwiches/muffins) that saved my butt the first few months.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You have the basics. The most important thing for me was my Ergo. Hands free is huge! 
  • Options
    Not pregnant but I have thought about this. a double stroller. New pump accessories and milk baggies. Clothing. We will be doing another nursery so stuff for that. New bottles because I am away two days during the week and pump. 
  • Options

thanks, ladies! we do still have all the basics and thank goodness someone gave us a hand me down double stroller.  but the ergo is a good idea! i have a ring sling, but i want something else...

we're actually moving J into a new room and reusing most of the nursery. just getting new dust ruffle and curtains :) and new artwork too..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"