Maryland Babies

Good morning, vents, confessions and/or things you are happy about today.

My vent-

I had a midwife appointment Thursday and the midwife said if the baby isn't here in a week, which I took to mean by Thursday, then I would need a Bio Physical and NST. They called the Center for Advanced Fetal Care to schedule the appointment. They want me to come in Monday, which is only a day after my due date, and then again later in the week. This is difficult since I don't really have child care. Plus I love the midwives, because they are laid back, and are trying to help me have as few interventions as possible, but The Center for Advanced Fetal Care only seems to see that I am old. I hate the mixed signals I am getting from them.

My confession- Last night was the first time since A was born that we have hired a babysitter. The few times we have gone out a friend has watched her. I am feeling guilty today for not doing it sooner. My husband has wanted me to for a long time, but I just wasn't comfortable. 

Things that make me happy today- It is a  beautiful day. My house is spotless. I finally feel ready for this baby to come. Soon I will have new baby toes to kiss. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good morning, vents, confessions and/or things you are happy about today.

• We all certainly need some of this sometimes! ^_^

Let's see...

My Vent--I am TIRED already of people downplaying my pregnancy. Yes, it's my second and yes, pregnancy is a normal thing, but it's still special--every pregnancy is special. Not that my pregnancy is all I want to talk about, but if it's brought up, then stop trying to change it to YOU and YOUR pregnancy 15 years ago and downplaying mine. Sorry, that really ticks me off!

My Confession--I don't feel like doing ANYTHING. It's not really even being too tired, I just don't want to do anything. I want to come home and sit and not move--of course, impossible with a 2 year old.

Things that make me happy today--IT'S FRIDAY!!! AND PAY DAY!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My vent: I hate the loud birds outside that make it hard to sleep. This is the perfect sleeping weather, with the windows open and the cool breeze coming in but the birds have to ruin it. I hate them.

Another vent: our dog is shedding pretty bad lately and it's driving me crazy.

My confession: I'm so happy that DH stays home with the girls twice a week but it makes me jealous. I wish I didn't have to work.

Things that make me happy: I'm excited about going on vacation even though it's three months away.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • tmm140tmm140 member

My vent--I have been running a lot and cut out soda and I still am not losing weight like I would like.  I feel like this is the weight my body wants to be, but not me :(

My confession--My mom made some kind of cookie and I ate them for breakfast since I was down on myself for the above vent (I know, probably NOT a reason I am not losing as quickly)

Things that make me happy:  Beautiful weather like this--I wish it could be like this all the time, DS's spongebob smile, seeing his curly hair when he wakes up and immediately picking him up and he rubs it on my neck.  This immediately makes me love being up at 5am all the time.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"