September 2012 Moms
Options

Foe the love of....

Double strollers!why can't I find a big variety?!???
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Foe the love of....

• Options
    What kind of variety are you looking for??!!! I thought there were TONS and the choices were overhwelming!  Are you looking online or just in stores?
    Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Both I really want a light weight stroller and 

My dd is still too young to use a sit n stand.maybe we just don't have a big selection here in Wichita. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagetinkermom2010:

Both I really want a light weight stroller and 

My dd is still too young to use a sit n stand.maybe we just don't have a big selection here in Wichita. 

My SIL has a Sit and Stand that comes with two seats-- you can remove one or both (I'm not sure) when your kids are ready to stand.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Natural miscarriage @ 5w2d 5/25/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

And WHY are they so expensive?!  Lol!  I'm in the market for a double jogger.  I'm willing to shell out the money for a good one though, since I have until next March to save up (since DS won't be able to ride in it until he's six months).  I can't wait to get back to running.  I never really did after having DD, so it's time to get more serious!

Anyone have a recommendation for an awesome double jogger?

• Options
    Ugh I don't know but it's so freakin' frustrating! I had a short list of wants for our double that included tandem style, with two reclining seats (since DD is also too little for a sit n stand), a big basket for storage and compatible with the infant seat we have. I found one that has though and it has so many other negatives! I just went ahead and bought it and I finally accepted there really is no perfect double stroller out there. We'll make do, I'll wear DD2 and bring the single as often as possible!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm thinking about a travel light that has a removable seat I just wish I had something to compare it with!the price kills me too but I really need it with the way we are on the go!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"