June 2011 Moms
Options

This time last year...

I cant get over the fact that this time last year I was on my 1st week of maternity leave. I just cant beleive how fast this year has gone. I know we all keep saying it but I think it is just hitting me right now. I am so thankful that I bloged through this last year so that I can look back and remember what we did and how my baby girl spent the first year of her life! I look at her walking now and it just amazes me how I waited so long to have a baby and how meaningless my life really was before her. I am so in love with her I could just burst at the seams! I just wish I could slow time down just a tad bit so that I could really appreciate every minute I have with her while she is little. If this 1st year is an indication of how fast it is going to go before I know it I will be buying her a prom dress.... sigh....

Our World!!

Blaine Emerson                  Bailey Rae

3-31-14                               6-10-11

image image

Re: This time last year...

• Options

Yes

It is hard to believe how much has changed in the last year. Even thinking about this board a year ago, or  looking at the blog we had kind of blows my mind. Things are moving so fast!

• Options
    A year ago tomorrow I sweated to death at field day at school, huge and pregant. This year I'm looking forward to a beautiful day tomorrow and being able to do things.  I'm actually picking Em up from day care to bring her to field day. I love that little lady.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Today is the day last year that we brought Emma home from the hospital...and now I'm crying! lol Such a blessing...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
  • Options

imageLollyBug18:
    Today is the day last year that we brought Emma home from the hospital...and now I'm crying! lol Such a blessing...

Yes  and an adorable blessing at that!

• Options
    simbabysimbaby member
    I can't believe it either. Last night I was lurking on the June 2012 board thinking back when I was nervous/excited/giddy. I was kinda j. Stick out tongue
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"