June 2011 Moms
Options

Emotional Mother over here..

So my LO turns one tomorrow morning!!  I keep thinking about the moments right before my water broke, and how crazy that now a year has passed.

Tomorrow is also my last day nursing and it makes everything so much harder.  I have been weaning her for 2 weeks now, and its JUST hitting me that in the morning, its my last nursing session with her-EVER.  It is so hard saying goodbye to my baby and hello to a toddler.  Its such a bittersweet moment (more sweet tho:) ) 

Ya know-- when i dreamed of becoming a mom, not once did i think of the crazy emotions i would have surrounding her birthday!!  AHHHHH  I am sure all you other moms are feeling the same!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Emotional Mother over here..

• Options
    I can't imagine stopping BFing on his 1st bday.  That's more than I could handle.  Good luck, mama!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    awwww. I totally understand. That is big...a birthday and officially weaning all in one day!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It's hard to believe how fast the first year flew by...

You have a busy day tomorrow - try to enjoy!

• Options

My LO's birthday was on Monday and it was so hard for me not to think about all of those things too, except for the weaning lol. I went through my belly book and all of her pictures and it made me cry :( I have to re-live it all again Saturday for her birthday party.

Hope you have a great day tomorrow. Enjoy it!

• Options
    congratulations!  i don't think i could handle weaning so soon either...  welcome to the toddler years!
  • Options
    jcsumm0jcsumm0 member
    Happy Birthday Claire!!!!   Cake
  • Options
    Jills83Jills83 member

Happy birthday to Claire!  Enjoy this bittersweet day today Babydoll.

• Options
    Happy birthday Claire! I know what you mean about it being completely bittersweet. I hope it's a great day for you both though :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Aww happy birthday little Claire! Stay strong, mama!
  • Options

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE!!

Momma you hang in there. I think we all understand what you are going through. (((hugs to you)))

Our World!!

Blaine Emerson                  Bailey Rae

3-31-14                               6-10-11

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"