June 2011 Moms
Options

If you used or will use a cake stand for LO's cake smash pics

Where did you buy it from if you didn't already have one? I don't want anything fancy, I just don't want DS cake to be so close to the ground since his pictures are outside.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you used or will use a cake stand for LO's cake smash pics

• Options
    cvl105cvl105 member
    Homegoods always has some!
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • Options
    vigurlvigurl member

imageJuneBugsMommy:
    Where did you buy it from if you didn't already have one? I don't want anything fancy, I just don't want DS cake to be so close to the ground since his pictures are outside.

I have been thinking about this but what if he knocks over the cake stand?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    . you could always use the box wrapped in cordinating paper or fabric?
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I have one from homegoods that was $13.  You can also change out the ribbon too to match whatever.  Here is a pic of it, kind of:

It came with a green ribbon (like the green on the pom pom looking flowers) and I think I'm actually going to use that ribbon for his pics! 

• Options
    imageTelly21182:

I have one from homegoods that was $13.  You can also change out the ribbon too to match whatever.  Here is a pic of it, kind of:

It came with a green ribbon (like the green on the pom pom looking flowers) and I think I'm actually going to use that ribbon for his pics! 

I love this one! I've been meaning to ask you where you got it, I saw it on your blog :)
  • Options
    imagevigurl:

imageJuneBugsMommy:

I have been thinking about this but what if he knocks over the cake stand?

I hadn't thought about that! Maybe if I find a low enough one it won't knock over very easily?
  • Options
    I bought one at the last minute from Target.  It was a box of 3 sizes and I used the smallest one for DD's cupcake.  They were clear glass and very simple.  I went to Homegoods trying to find the ribbon one, but our store didn't have any.  We just had her pics taken for her invitations and we let her smash a cupcake.
    BFP 1/8/10, MC 1/15/10 | BFP 3/20/10, MC 6/24/10 | BFP 12/13/10...EDD 8/22/11...DD born 6/7/11 @ 29 weeks 1 day Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hobby Lobby for 50% off. I think like $9 total.

my recent blog post has the pics. Link in siggy.

• Options
    6240662406 member

imagecvl105:
    Homegoods always has some!

I borrowed mine from a friend and that is where she got them.  I think they were around $10.

BFP #1: 9/26/10 DD: 5/2011
    BFP #2: 7/23/14 - MC: 8/28/14
    BFP #3: 2/22/15 - MC: 3/3/15
    BFP #4: 5/20/15 - Stick baby stick!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"