June 2011 Moms
Options

Simply Right formula

I have to start supplementing at DC because I can no longer keep up with pumping.I have a sample pouch of Simply Right Complete powder formula. The instructions just say to use 29 oz of water with the whole pouch of powder and then to use it within 24 hours.

I was hoping somebody could advise me about making smaller quantities. I only need an ounce or two a day. How much water do you mix in and how do you measure the powder?

Thanks!

Re: Simply Right formula

• Options
    vigurlvigurl member
    imageSoxgirl07:
    I have to start supplementing at DC because I can no longer keep up with pumping.I have a sample pouch of Simply Right Complete powder formula. The instructions just say to use 29 oz of water with the whole pouch of powder and then to use it within 24 hours.

I was hoping somebody could advise me about making smaller quantities. I only need an ounce or two a day. How much water do you mix in and how do you measure the powder?

Thanks!

How many oz of power is in the puch?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    4.3 Oz, but I don't know how to translate that into tablespoons or anything else I can measure out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    vigurlvigurl member

imageSoxgirl07:
    4.3 Oz, but I don't know how to translate that into tablespoons or anything else I can measure out.

4.3oz is 29 teaspoons

so then 1 teaspoon of form to 1 oz of water

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"