June 2011 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday!

Re: WTF Wednesday!

• Options
    WTF HR Dept. Sending me an anonymous exit survey, and then asking for me to put my name on it  AND scheduling me to come talk to you about my answers is not anonymous! Luckily I have nothing bad to say about my soon to be former boss and am not afraid to answer honestly, but you should still invest in a dictionary!
  • Options
    jcsumm0jcsumm0 member

I just LOL'd at your HR dept. 

WTF Carters and every other baby clothing company.  Why must every item I buy have 698418794 tiny plastic tags I have to carefully cut off and dispose of so my baby does not choke on them!?!?!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    hepcatshepcats member

LMAO to your guys' WTF items.

WTF ALL drivers in Seattle? Why are you in the car pool lane if you're just gonna go the exact same speed limit as the rest of traffic? There is literally NO benefit to being in the lane at that point.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm going to WTF myself...I want it to rain. It's my husband's busy season and when the weather is nice I don't see him. So I want it to rain. WTF.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

WTF is wrong with ppl drinking and driving, I think it is 10x worse when they are a parent. WTF kind of example are you teaching your children.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options

WTF co-workers  Flush the bloody toilet.  I get that every other floor is automatic but ours obviously doesn?t (and this isn?t a public. bathroom) so use the lever and dont walk out with your junk still in the bowl!

photo a1c2c501-51d6-4155-bc5d-e15072d2426d_zps1135e754.jpg 

**Siggy Challenge What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives**

• Options

WTF Barnes and Noble. I bought my mom a nook for mom's day/her birthday and I couldn't get it connected to our WiFi (I have one myself and have no problems connecting). So I called support, after explaining everything "support" asked me if I put the password in "just as it is". I resisted the urge to say "no I reversed it and threw some random numbers in too, just for fun."

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekellymacc:

WTF Barnes and Noble. I bought my mom a nook for mom's day/her birthday and I couldn't get it connected to our WiFi (I have one myself and have no problems connecting). So I called support, after explaining everything "support" asked me if I put the password in "just as it is". I resisted the urge to say "no I reversed it and threw some random numbers in too, just for fun."

Lol! Oh of course...why didn't you think to put it in the way it is written?

• Options
    Jills83Jills83 member
    imagekellymacc:

Did they ask you to turn it off and then on again?  That's always one of my favorites with IT people.  "Try unplugging it and then plugging it back in."

• Options
    imageJills83:
    imagekellymacc:

Did they ask you to turn it off and then on again?  That's always one of my favorites with IT people.  "Try unplugging it and then plugging it back in."

yup. Turn it on, turn it off, put the password in - did you put it in "as is" . . . She was very nice but very unhelpful. They also suggested I find another network to use - sure let me hack into my neighbors wireless and see if that works : )

• Options
    imagewendy46001:

WTF co-workers  Flush the bloody toilet.  I get that every other floor is automatic but ours obviously doesn?t (and this isn?t a public. bathroom) so use the lever and dont walk out with your junk still in the bowl!

Ewwww!  Seriously?  So gross.  I'll WTF that one, too. 

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Options
    WTF student! All I asked you to do is write down your opinion and then stand up and read it. Everyone else played along and enjoyed the easy day. Do you have to give me an attitude about everything?! Is this how the next 5 weeks are going to go? You can hold a grudge and be a brat for the rest of the year, but it's not going to change my cell phone policy. You use it in class - I take it away. Read the hand book.
  • Options
    vigurlvigurl member
    WTF is with DH previous employer.  Last friday was his last day of work and the still dont have him as "terminated' in the system.  Without changing his status I can't get up under my company health insurance.  So we have been w/o health insurance for almost a week now.  LO has 2 dr appts this month.  I have called them every day this week and have gotten the brush off.
  • Options
    ajc0121ajc0121 member
    I dont have one to add, but I just wanted to say that I like this idea! Fun to read but not really negative! Good idea :]
  • Options
    WTF retired neighbor with your huge RV parked outside your house!!! Not only do I have to watch you happily pack it up for your travels every week while I leave for work but I also can't pull in or out of MY driveway without barely hitting the damn thing. Take your vacation billboard out of my sight and from my car's backing out area!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I cant think of one right now but wanted to say I love the WTF Wednesday idea!!!
  • Options
    WTF DH?  you've been home all day for the past two days and yet you can't manage to put a single cup in the dishwasher?  i know they're yours.  i don't drink coffee.  so why do you seem to think that i'm the one responsible for washing them?
  • Options

WTF coworker (teacher) you are rude to parents, loathe students, do diddly squat in regards to lesson planning and then ask your peers if you can use their files, but yet have the audacity to complain when admin calls you in to discuss "necessary changes for next year."  be happy you still have a job! 

• Options
    imagejcsumm0:

I just LOL'd at your HR dept. 

WTF Carters and every other baby clothing company.  Why must every item I buy have 698418794 tiny plastic tags I have to carefully cut off and dispose of so my baby does not choke on them!?!?!

ARGH this makes me crazy!!

WTF patient whose appointment was at 5:50pm- why were you at the clinic until 8pm? Why did I get home almost an hour late? Why why why? 

• Options

I love this!

WTF Insomnia...No one invited you! I am so freaking tired and would appreciate it if you'd leave me the eff alone so I could go to sleep.  I look like a zombie and  would prefer not to for LO's party and pictures this weekend.  Mama needs some shut eye.

• Options
    WTF DH's job. Must you send him to Louisiana (he works for a creole style fine dining restaurant) to "experience the food and culture of NOLA". Really? Really? Don't you f-ing have him enough?...5 days a week, until 11 or later every night, after our DD is already asleep. Now you want to send him there for THREE days, two of them being the only days off HIS FAMILY ever gets with him. Uggh. Sure, I don't mind doing everything at home all. the.time....you can have his only days home too where I got some sort of break/help. Uggh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"