1st Trimester
Options

Sometimes I wish...

I could just throw up and move on. I was sick/throwing up my entire first pregnancy. At least it makes me feel better for a bit afterwards; this constant nagging pukey feeling in my throat is getting old and makes me constantly on edge.

Sigh. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Sometimes I wish...

• Options
    yep.  that is exactly why i have to force myself to eat sometimes.  Its disgusting and annoying.  :(  Hope you feel better soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

That's exactly how I felt with my first pregnancy. That constant I'm-about-to-throw-up-seriously-don't-touch-me feeling but I never threw up. It was the worst!

I know everyone is different, but I carried baby carrots with me everywhere. When I started to get that feeling I ate a baby carrot and immediately felt better! My friend carried around raisins. They seemed to keep her queasiness at bay.

Mama to Mason (7) and Asher the Crasher (3).
    Married to Topher (10 years). 32 years young in Oklahoma.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have you tried Preggie Pops? You can get them from Babies R Us or Motherhood. They come in fruity flavors, but they seemed to help me. Also, as gross as it sounds when you are feeling sick, if you can get past two sips of regular V8 once you finish a mini can, you should feel better. Same thing for pineapple juice.
  • Options
    I felt the same way all last week...until I had my first ob appointment this past Monday. The doctor saw how crappy I was feeling and prescribed Zofran and it's really working for me thank God. I had reservations about trying it and I honestly thought it wouldn't even work, but within 15 mins of taking it I felt soooo much better. If you haven't tried it, consider it, because it's helped me a lot. Good luck! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My bc/bs plan only allows 8 pills of zofran for every 30 days. I was on it my last pregnancy and rationing that is just absurd, but yes, it works wonders.

I've found cold milk to help so far. It's just frustrating. Let's throw up and get past this ickyness! I vomited my entire first pregnancy and am just hoping to I don't have this feeling for the next 8 months... 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"