September 2012 Moms
Options

Cat picture thread!

Instead of beating the re-homing dead horse anymore, let's all share photos of our cats, shall we?   (Or, if you don't have cats, cats you like/funny LOLcats/etc.) 

This is Buckley.  He is a total a-hole, but we get along because he has the best track record of appropriate peeing and pooping out of all of our animals.  He enjoys the Today Show, stalking spiders, and working on his memoirs.

This is Southie.  She is cute and fat now, but this is from last year after she had surgery to remove 90% of her teeth and had to have her legs shaved.  She is not very smart, but enjoys getting humped by our dog, the occasional spoonful of cereal milk, and the color pink.

Your turn.

two years!
after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
Pregnancy Ticker
Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart

Re: Cat picture thread!

• Options
    hmp1hmp1 member

I'll play. This is Bowski, he is 9 years old, loves to look out the window, run up and down the hall, do wall rides on the back of the couch, and is scared of toddlers.  He had a twin sister named Lebo (as in The Big Lebowski) that was put to sleep 2 years ago due to cancer. We miss her dearly.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options

Random!!! 303.JPGRandom!!! 297.JPGThese were my babies when they were only a few weeks old and their mom abandoned them. I had to bottle feed them and all. Emmett and Jasper, yes inspired by Twilight. I'd rather get the bad names out on my pets. ;)

Random!!! 001.JPGRandom!!! 002.JPG After an interesting night of finding fleas and having to do a makeshift kitten appropriate flea treatment at 2AM! :)

I can't find any of my older ones on my computer here at work... I'll look later. ;)

"Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagehmp&mrj:

I'll play. This is Bowski, he is 9 years old, loves to look out the window, run up and down the hall, do wall rides on the back of the couch, and is scared of toddlers.  He had a twin sister named Lebo (as in The Big Lebowski) that was put to sleep 2 years ago due to cancer. We miss her dearly.

Aww, hi kitty!  I love their names.  The Big Lebowski is DH's favorite movie.

two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    I'll play too! This is Nesta. He enjoys running around like a maniac, purring in my face, begging for attention and dairy products (apparently he doesn't know cats are lactose intolerant)

This is Shaun (named after the Wallace and Grommet character "Shaun the Sheep"). He is very lazy. He likes to sleep and watch TV.

ETA: whoa - sorry about the huge PIPs. I don't know how to fix it from my iPad.
    ~ Waiting for our Little Spartan~
    Our Baby Boy is due September 8, 2012
  • Options

The orange tabby is Bandit. He will be 18 in January. I have had him since I was 12... He is going a little senile and has minor kidney issues, but we love him, and importantly he loves Madi. He follows her like a lost puppy lol!

The grey tuxedo is Smokey. He is going to be 8 years old and he was DH's from before we even started dating. The fact that our cats have awesome names together should have been a sign we were meant to be together :) Smokey is declawed but that does not stop him from bringing me mice (ew!) and boxing with Madi. He is starting to get used to the idea of a preschooler in the house and he cuddles in her lap.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

This is Loki. He'll be 2 in July. He fully lives up to his name. He enjoys hiding in piles of laundry, playing in the bathtub right after I shower, and don't you dare try to sit in "his spot" on the couch. He also loves walking across my boobs.His favorite place to sleep is the kitchen counter while the dishwasher is running.

He has been at the vet for a week now with a catheter due to a urethral blockage. He should be able to come home tomorrow and I can't wait because we miss him so much. We've visited him at the vet every day and are well aware and fine with the fact that we're "those cat people". 

This is one of my favorite pics of him from the first week we brought him home. 

And one more, sleeping in my MIL's It's a Wonderful Life village. 

Met DH - Aug 2001 :: Married - Jan 2010 :: DD born - Sept 2012

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

This is our lovable stray Houdini with DD1. He is "about" 10mths old, we don't know for sure. I picked him up off of the street [by my work, which is an entirely industrial area] one day when it was freezing rain and windy out. He was in the doorway where our trucks load..so if I hadn't found him, he more than likely would have been crushed to death =( he loves to snuggle [especially with the kids] and he "guards" our pet chickens from the robins in our yard lol. We have two older cats [including a tripod little lady] but I don't have pictures of them on this computer.

DD1 October 2008
    DD2 October 2010
    DS September 2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Halloween tickers
  • Options

This is Tubbie - my spoiled rotten "fur-kid" that we adopted from the shelter 3 years ago. He sleeps on my head, fetches like a dog and loves to take a bath. He definitely rules the house - and he knows it!

• Options
    See siggy - that's Gizmo.  We rescued him from a stray cat blues 5 years ago.  We rescued two, but our tabby Munchkin was diagnosed with kidney failure last August from unknown causes and passed away in Sept.
    Little B 9.20.12
  • Options

geeze.... nothing like looking for attention... posting about cats and all....

cute cats by the way ladies!!!

• Options
    Newt69Newt69 member

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=167623812728&set=a.167620872728.147699.711482728&type=3&theater

imageimagethis is ROXIE, shes 9, queen of the house and oldest fur-child. she is well trained after you get out of the shower, she begs and pleads for a teaspoon of wet food, she is a B%itch and doesnt care. she sleep 23.5 hours a day and occasionally gets a burst of energy and runs threw the house like a banshi. she torments mice (when we have them) and randomly chases and eats bugs, spiders. she hates air conditioning and loves the woodstove.

• Options

This is Meow Meow.... because you guessed it, she meows A LOT.  DH has had her since she was born, years before we met, but she is really my cat lol

She enjoys turkey (don't worry, I always heat it for her first, lol) and cantaloupe (swear)

And clearly, she already loves Sophia

• Options

I'll play.

This is David. He is incredibly aloof and has no interest interacting with anyone unless his food bowl is empty. He belonged to my DH before we were together.

This is Grace. She is adorable and entertaining. SHe is "my cat" and follows my foot steps everywhere. She also has a thing for luggage-- as you can see.

Married: 11/2011
    DS-9/2012
    DD-7/2015
    Sweet Angel Boy born too soon 12/17/17
    EDD-4/2019

• Options

This is Ava.  She is my lovebug.

This is Layla.   She is the softest kitty in the world. (Per my dad.  lol)

This is Luca.  He's our street kitty.  He also happens to think he's a dog. 

• Options

Anyone want to help me figure out why I can't get pics to post? :-(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

These are my two cats.  The white one is Walter.  Walter is 8 years old and loves to play with crumpled up pieces of paper and loves to walk in place on my belly.  The black cat is Binx.  Binx is a four year old female that loves to chase bugs and claim the highest shelf on the cat tree.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"