July 2012 Moms

Where did it all go?

I have been paying attention to the days left and everything lately, but today it just hit me that DH and I really only have about ten weeks to go. WOW ten weeks. Were did it all go? I feel like i was pregnant with DS1 FOREVER! and now Keegan being here is just around the corner. Where did our time go? I still have so much i have to do.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where did it all go?

• zyaszyas member

I totally know what you mean! Time is going by so quick. It makes me even more excited to think our little girl will be here soon but then I get terrified thinking about the delivery! 

We're also trying to get in as much couple time as we can before we become a family of three. Such as spontaneous date nights, movie outings, and we're going to go away for a couple days too. Won't be able to do any of this on a whim pretty soon! 

• imagezyas:

I totally know what you mean! Time is going by so quick. It makes me even more excited to think our little girl will be here soon but then I get terrified thinking about the delivery! 

We're also trying to get in as much couple time as we can before we become a family of three. Such as spontaneous date nights, movie outings, and we're going to go away for a couple days too. Won't be able to do any of this on a whim pretty soon! 

I think, subconciously, that DH and I are doing the same thing. I just realized that we've spent a small fortune the past month or two on dining out, movie theaters, etc. We hardly ever go to the movies and we've been twice in the last month alone. I feel kind of bad because I know I'll be b*tching about not having enough money for baby gear when it gets down to the wire. At the same time, I think we owe it to ourselves to really enjoy the time we have left alone.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"