1st Trimester
Options

Baby #2---Mother's Day surprise!

We just found out we were expecting yesterday morning---Mother's day!  Amazing surprise.  I was low progesterone with DD so going to doctor for bloodwork this afternoon. 

We had just started charting and trying and it happened so quickly so I feel very blessed and lucky.  Clearly my FF was incorrect in where it put my ovulation so I'm thinking probably CD 22.  Based on last period due date is January 15th. Feeling all the basics----nausea, a little cramping/pressure, tired. 

We are thrilled!  Congrats to all of you as well!!!

Re: Baby #2---Mother's Day surprise!

• Options

Congrats!!! What a wonderful Mother's Day Surprise!!!! :)

My hubby's birthday is January 15th, I am due the 12th so maybe our baby #2 will be born on the hubs b-day!

Have a happy and healthy nine months!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemindy0711:

Congrats!!! What a wonderful Mother's Day Surprise!!!! :)

My hubby's birthday is January 15th, I am due the 12th so maybe our baby #2 will be born on the hubs b-day!

Have a happy and healthy nine months!

To you as well---and what an excited birthday present for your husband!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!! I found out on mothers day too!! I literally sat at our kitchen table with my husband telling him how upset I was because I felt I could be "pregnant" but all the tests recently had been negative. We just bought new tests and my husband was like "Just take these two and if there negative then it'll be ok, we'll try again.." And i took them and they were positive!!! I picked up the test and I was shaking!! I am so happy :) So very happy for you too on Mother's day :)
  • Options
    srstollsrstoll member
    Congrats!! We are expecting #2 as well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"