June 2011 Moms
Options

What's LO wearing to bed now?

LO has almost outgrown the long sleeve pjs we have for him.  I'm still hesitant about putting him in short sleeves now though.  What's your LO wearing to bed?  Still in a sleep sack?  Do you have the air on or the heat still? 

Re: What's LO wearing to bed now?

• Options

The weather here can't make up its mind. We had DD in thin long sleep pjs and now she's wearing the winter fleece onces. We have some with short sleeves and shorts but it hasn't been that warm. The heat still comes on at night. Some days we need AC during the afternoon.

It's tough since they don't have blankets. At what age are blankets okay in the crib? Hopefully, by next winter. The question is, will they keep them on?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • Options
    We still do mostly footed pjs. Depending on how cool it will be, sometimes I put the sleep sack on over them. Right now we don't have the air or heat going (although occasionally the heat will kick on, but not often). The last time we had a warm night, I put her in a short sleeved onesie with the sleep sack. I pretty much always keep her feet covered :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Most nights a long sleeve cotton footed sleeper and a onesie.  I did buy a pants / short sleeve pj set and she wore that once and it was ok.  It's still chilly here at night (in the 50s) but her room seems to hold some of the heat from the day so she doesn't need a sleep sack.  If it gets really cold I put her in fleece pajamas
  • Options
    We live in the NE and keep the house cool so A still wears long sleeves and pants. She usually wears the Carters or Gap two piece sets. They are so cute! I am thinking of getting her some shorties to wear over her fitteds in the summer (she wears CDs)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have the air conditioner on now and keep DS' room at 73. He wears shorts/short sleeve shirts pajamas to bed. I cover him with a light receiving blanket but he kicks it off within minutes, he hates to be covered up.
  • Options
    We just got O new jammies while we were out today. We got her the Carters 2 sets that have a short sleeve shirt, pants, & shorts and one set had a long sleeve shirt a short sleeve *** and a pants. The weather cannot make up its mind here so some nights she needs a long sleeve and other she doesn't. We don't have AC where we are and the heat hasn't been on in a while.
  • Options
    nic5606nic5606 member
    Long sleeve onsie and pj pants from carters. I dont use the shirt that comes with the set because I am still using the snuza and he would yank it off his diaper if it was not covered. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    She is still in footed pjs from Children's Place or Carters with a onesie.  We have one pair of Hanna Andersson footless ones and one 2 piece set from the Gap which we use if it's really warm.  If we have the AC we just shut DD's vent so it doesn't get too cold. I plan to get some more footless ones/2 piece sets for summer.
  • Options
    We've been in separates for a while now. We recently traded in the long sleeves for short sleeves though - they come in the 3 pc sets (shirt, pants and shorts) but we're not using the shorts yet. She uses a cotton sleep sack in place of a blanket and we do have the a/c on.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    LO is wearing short sleeve shirt and short pj's.  The weather varies a lot around here but we aren't sleeping outside!  It's always the same temp in their rooms year round.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • Options
    Another vote for the weather not being able to make up it's mind. In the last month we've had both the air and heat on, sometimes nothing with the windows either open or closed up. DD has worn as little as a short sleeve onsie and tonight she's in fleece footies. She sleeps with a minky blanket now instead of a sleep sack and some nights she keeps it on, others she's moving around too much. When it warms up for good, she'll probably go back to just a short sleeve onsie since it never gets very cool in our house.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"