1st Trimester
Options

How are you sleeping?

I sleep on my side, my stomach, and used to be able to sleep on my back. I am only six weeks and it is so uncomfortable to sleep on my back now. Is anyone else having this problem?
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: How are you sleeping?

• Options

I had that trouble last night at least.  My back had been hurting all day and laying on it just seemed to make it worse.  Ended up putting a pillow under my lower back and grabbing H's foam pillow for under my head.  I got comfortable enough to go to sleep after that. 

I'm also reading that body pillows help immensely, no matter what position you're trying to sleep in

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mlangsmlangs member
    I sleep fine one day and bad the next. I have a body pillow and I guess it helps, but once my hips start hurting it is all over.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't sleep on my left side to save my life.  If I do.. it HURTS. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My boobs hurt too much to sleep on my stomach plus already i feel like my belly is getting in the the way.  But I miss sleeping like that so much.  Last nigh i had my knees and arms folded under me to sort of sleep on my belly.  It worked until i had to get up to pee.
    image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"