1st Trimester
Options

When did your m/s start?

I was so sick with my DD. I puked like 6-10 times a day for the first 5 months or so. It started at 6 weeks.

I am only 5 weeks along and no m/s yet. Crossing my fingers that maybe I will be spared this time. lol

Re: When did your m/s start?

• Options
    Mine hit exactly at 6 weeks :(  I was hoping I wouldn't get it since I felt so good right up until then, but guess I'm not so lucky -- (although I'm so happy to be pregnant).  I'm just trying to keep a little bit of food in my stomach at all times and it's helped for the past 3 days. Hopefully you don't get it! Good luck! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    With DS it hit around 7 weeks. With this pregnancy, I noticed just a little bit of nausea today, so I have a feeling I have full blown m/s in the next week. I hope I'm wrong though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    6wks for me...started Zofran a week later so I could function!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

imagea eliza13:
    Mine hit exactly at 6 weeks :(  I was hoping I wouldn't get it since I felt so good right up until then, but guess I'm not so lucky -- (although I'm so happy to be pregnant).  I'm just trying to keep a little bit of food in my stomach at all times and it's helped for the past 3 days. Hopefully you don't get it! Good luck! :)

This.

It's been rough because I don't want anything to do with food right now. I literally have to force myself to eat because everything sounds gross. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I started getting sick every morning at 5w and then by 6w I was throwing up like 20 times a day. It sounds like you just have normal m/s though so keeping your stomach full at all times should help(:

| R 11/22/12  |  L 03/14/14 |
  • Options
    lmb5109lmb5109 member
    6 weeks. I have yet to actually be sick, but I have felt nauseous everyday almost all day long.
  • Options

Mine started last Monday, I believe it was 5weeks. But this Monday I woke up actually throwing up have had no appetite all week. Had to have nurse call insurance company because they only wanted to give me 12 for a month & phenergan wasn't doing anything.

• Options

I'm 8 weeks and still no actual m/s, although a lot of nausea on a frequent basis.  I've definitely dry-heaved a few times and I am totally disinterested in cooking/prepping food, etc. and have stuck with a lot of fairly bland foods (english muffins with peanut butter, and I'm craving mashed potatoes) because anything overly flavourful or savoury really turns my stomach.

My mom suggested trying to have some crackers or toast before bed to avoid feeling sick first thing in the morning.  She was really sick when pregnant with 2/3 kids, it seems to work fairly well!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Today.....had a slight preview of it yesterday, and woke up this morning with full blown MS.  Wowsa!!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

With DS it hit hard at 5 weeks and didn't let up until I entered my 2nd tri.

Nothing yet this time around, but I can't help but feel like my days of feeling good are severely numbered. ::looks around nervously:: Then again, maybe it'll be different this time!

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

I thought it wasn't so bad when I had some slight m/s (not much actual vomit... more nausea) between weeks 6-10.  At week 11 I thought maybe I was in the clear... then it came sweeping back in just the other day... but with it came heartburn.  So now I am on a rotation of m/s and heartburn with occasional breast pains. 

200 days left?  Oh boy..

(It's worth it.)

pregnant
  • Options

I've been having some smell/taste sensitivities (like right now, chicken is the devil) but just started having some nausea yesterday through today.  My hubby thinks it was food poisoning from some bad take out, but the nausea started before I even ate.  Early this morning, around 4/5 am, woke up and couldn't hit the bathroom fast enough - threw my guts up and felt better after it.  No more vomitting since then, but lots of nausea throughout the day.  

I'm hoping my hubby is right and that this goes away...at first I wanted m/s because I felt like I hardly had any pregnancy symptoms but after that bout of vomitting this morning - yeah not looking forward to it at all! 

What's been told to me is to keep crackers and lukewarm water or ginger ale by your bed.  Nibble on them before you go to bed and before you rise in the morning. So will be trying that out!  

• Options

5 weeks on the dot and still going. 

it feels worse this time around but i didn't have a toddler to run around after so maybe that is why :)

i am praying for a zofran Rx this week at my first appt.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"