September 2012 Moms
Options

Stroller Envy

Went to a lunch w/ my mom at a local park festival today where they had an outdoor concert and some vendors.  There were women everywhere with strollers and babies and cute little families. I loved every second of the people watching! Especially scoping out all the baby goodies everyone has. I saw so many strollers and moby wraps/baby carriers. :-) Seriously had some stroller envy with some of the high end ones I saw.  Our conversation morphed into comments such as "wow look at how easily she maneuvers the 3 wheeled all terrain" and "ohh look at the in line double" or "thats the new city mini".  My life has officially taken a 180 from a year ago when my "envy" would have been over which lady has the newest coach purse or sparkly-est shoes. 

Happy Spring and Happy early Mother's Day to all my fellow Sept 2012 mommy to be's!  

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Stroller Envy

• Options
    Ha! After DD was here and we had all our baby gear in place my fascination turned to cloth diapering. Then I'd notice any baby in cloth diaper and see if I could tell what make and model diaper it was. LOL Parenting does mess with your head a little. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    I used to love it when I was pregnant with DS and DH would get all excited about people's baby gear. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    jbBeansjbBeans member
    We're in a bit of a poshy neighbourhood and our storefront has a nice big window onto the street, which is very walking-friendly. So I sit in here and go "that's a Perego Uno" "that's a Bugaboo" etc... I must drive MH crazy! 
  • Options
    I'm with you. I totally want a dualie bob and my husband's cousin is willing to sell us one for $300. Sadly my hubby has no such envy problems. He's not into this at all. Nuts!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"