Trouble TTC
Options

Could I have ovulated without a temp shift?

I did an HCG trigger shot on Monday night and was crazy crampy on Tuesday and Wednesday.  At my insemination on Wednesday the doc said it looked like I had ovulated based on the fluid she say and the way the follicles looked collapsed.

But, I have had no temperature shift at all and I usually have something each month after I've ovulated.

Is this normal?  I did Clomid, Follistim, HCG and am now on Progesterone suppositories.  Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Could I have ovulated without a temp shift?

• Options

I don't temp anymore so I don't know how much meds can affect your temps but I've heard they can.  Also I researched this after my trigger and apparently it is very rare to not o after a trigger.  But anyway here's a similar question that the responses may help you:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/60649126.aspx

• Options
    That post was really helpful.  Thank you!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would trust dr and us over temps. Plus temps can be wonky for several reasons including fertility meds 
  • Options
    Temps can be off during medicated cycles. Your bw and us results are much more reliable indicators of ovulation.
    DX: Anovulation
    TX: IUI #1-4 = BFN + 1 c/p
    IUI #5: Clomid 100mg + Bravelle + Trigger + B2B IUIs + 800mg Progesterone = BFP!
    Beta #1 (14dpiui): 460 Beta #2 (16dpiui): 998 Beta #3 (23dpiui): 21,832 Beta #4 (29dpiui): 129,771

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"