September 2012 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change

Weeks:

How are you feeling?

What's your biggest symptom/complaint right now?

Have you made any nursery purchases yet? 

TGIF! 

Not in TX any more! - Central PA
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• Options

Weeks: 20! Such a great feeling to see that beautiful number :)

How are you feeling? Had been feeling great, but heartburn went absolutely nuts in the past few days. It's making me throw up, I can't sleep... it's like my esophagus is on fire. Ugh.

What's your biggest symptom/complaint right now? See above. BUT I finally gave in and got an OTC med, even though I wanted to not take anything, and it helped a little. Still had heartburn in bed last night which kept me up, but it helped during the day, I'd say reduced the discomfort by 50%.

Have you made any nursery purchases yet?  Yep - curtains and 26 different letters to paint/decoupage for an alphabet wall

One last day of work (but it's fun - newborn session) today, and then we are off to the beach for a week - hope everyone has a great weekend/week!

Not in TX any more! - Central PA
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Weeks:  23 Weeks

How are you feeling?  I feel tired alot and heavy !

What's your biggest symptom/complaint right now?  Tired of peeing all night long

Have you made any nursery purchases yet?   Nope!

TGIF!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    UnemUnem member

Weeks: 21

How are you feeling? Not too great. Work sucks. School sucks. I'm looking forward to being a SAHM in three weeks.

What's your biggest symptom/complaint right now? I've been nauseous for the past three days. It's getting old.

Have you made any nursery purchases yet? I bought a crib skirt.  Ordering the whole bedding set was too bright for my taste, so I'm hoping to design the nursery around the colors of the skirt.  I might change my mind, but I'm glad to at least have a plan right now!

TGIF!

https://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7o8omv6uf1qb1gaj.gif

Emilia Antoinette
    10.03.12 at 41w5d Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Weeks: 21 weeks

How are you feeling? Pretty good

What's your biggest symptom/complaint right now? I haven't been sleeping very well, I think I'm going to drug myself so I can sleep good this weekend

Have you made any nursery purchases yet? We have the crib, dresser, changing table, sheets, changing pad cover, and drapes. I'm just picking up odds and ends when I'm out shopping now so I don't have to try to get it all at once later on

• Options
    cmumamacmumama member

Weeks: 22

How are you feeling?  Pretty decent.

What's your biggest symptom/complaint right now?  Lower back pain and indigestion at night.

Have you made any nursery purchases yet?  Baby boy is moving into DS's nursery, so we've been working on DS's big boy room, which is pretty much done!

TGIF! Have a great weekend everyone!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageTheMcCombies:

Weeks: 20! we have our a/s today but are going to stay strong at team green!

How are you feeling? Overall pretty well, I think I have only gained about 5 pounds.  I'm bigger this time around than with DS but that is to be expected.  still having huge food cravings/ aversions which I never had with DS

What's your biggest symptom/complaint right now? DH has cooked dinner every night since we found out, I guess I shouldn't really complain but I'm sure he is.  I wish I could stomach the raw food!

Have you made any nursery purchases yet? DS and the baby will be sharing a room, since we're team green we won't be doing any decorating until we find out the gender in sept! so for now we're stocking up on diapers/ wipes and other necessities that we don't need to know the gender for!

TGIF! 

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options

Weeks: 21 weeks I'm a Bannana today

How are you feeling? Good tired, heart burn, and normal stuff

What's your biggest symptom/complaint right now? The pain in my tailbone

Have you made any nursery purchases yet? Nothing yet

image image
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member

Weeks:  20!!! 

How are you feeling? Feeling good except I think DH gave me his cold. My throat hurt when I woke up this morning.

What's your biggest symptom/complaint right now? My back is starting to hurt when I pick up DS a lot :(

Have you made any nursery purchases yet? I bought and received our rocking chair. It was on sale so I went for it.  I waiting until 25 weeks to buy anything last time, not sure I will make it that long. I have the urge to shop.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options

Weeks: 23 weeks!

How are you feeling? - I'm feeling ok.

What's your biggest symptom/complaint right now? - My hip! I have a hard time sleeping and even walking sometimes during the day because of it.

Have you made any nursery purchases yet?  - We bought the bedding. Now that we are getting more coupons we will probably be buying more stuff.

• Options

Weeks: 23 weeks

How are you feeling? Pretty good but also pretty tired

What's your biggest symptom/complaint right now? My tailbone is killing me, not sure what that is about

Have you made any nursery purchases yet? All furniture is purchased and I bought the fabric for the curtains and bedding last week

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageTheMcCombies:

Have you made any nursery purchases yet?  Yep - curtains and 26 different letters to paint/decoupage for an alphabet wall

OOH!  I saw that on your pinterest.  So cute!

• Options

Happy Friday!! 

Weeks: 21 weeks!

How are you feeling? Pretty good!  I'm feeling huge all of the sudden.  (Well, considering I've gained 15 pounds already, I guess I am huge!)

What's your biggest symptom/complaint right now? My allergies.  Regular Claritin and the others just don't do anything for me.  I'm looking forward to having usable nostrils again!

Have you made any nursery purchases yet? Yes!  I bought my crib yesterday.  (A white Jenny Lind) and ordered the bedding from Pottery Barn.  Eek!

• Options

Weeks: 20 weeks, Half Baked YAY!

How are you feeling? Feeling good, looking forward to my a/s on Monday, and LOVING that I look pregnant :)

What's your biggest symptom/complaint right now? Having headaches more often, and waking up more often during the night.

Have you made any nursery purchases yet? No, I feel so behind! But after the a/s, I'll be ready to start painting/buying. We've received a few items though- a bassinet and swing among other things.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageTheMcCombies:

Weeks: 22, it feels amazing to be here. I can't wait until September.

How are you feeling?  I have some down moments, but throughout most days I feel pretty good, especially when I feel his movements.

What's your biggest symptom/complaint right now? I have these cyst on both ovaries that become painful at night when I sleep. Anything for the baby.

Have you made any nursery purchases yet? Not personally, but my brother offered to purchase our crib next week. I can't wait for that.

TGIF! 

• Options

Weeks: 21, either a banana or a pomegranate today!

How are you feeling? Pretty good. Went to the doctor this morning.

What's your biggest symptom/complaint right now? Headaches on a really regular basis...

Have you made any nursery purchases yet? Nope. We have bought nothing. I figure we'll get started soon enough! We've made all of our decisions and created a registry.

"Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Options
    jenndubjenndub member

Weeks: 21, banana!

How are you feeling? Awesome, I'm finally hungry again and I'm so happy about it. I missed food.

What's your biggest symptom/complaint right now? I am having a lot of trouble sleeping.

Have you made any nursery purchases yet? No, but we did buy some cute little clothes! So excited to be having another little girl!

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options

Weeks: 23

How are you feeling? Fat

What's your biggest symptom/complaint right now?  Not remembering I'm PG. Maternity shirts getting too small already.

Have you made any nursery purchases yet? No. Instead I'm doing a backyard overhaul, bathroom reno, big boy room for DS, painting multiple rooms, all before heading off to the beach for the month leading up to my due date. Baby2 will get the same nursery stuff as DS.

• Options
    imageTheMcCombies:

Weeks:  23

How are you feeling?  Tired

What's your biggest symptom/complaint right now?  Hard to get comfortable in bed/can't sleep

Have you made any nursery purchases yet? Didn't use the nursery much with DD, and we went neutral with her as we were Team Green... so we're pretty much leaving it the same.  I have had some fun buying some boy clothes at Once Upon a Child during a couple of their sale days!!

TGIF!   <<this AMEN!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"