September 2012 Moms
Options

***Bump Kathleen***

I hear that The Bump will be changing over to the new format like that is in place at The Nest. Many people have expressed their displeasure with the new format. Why is it necessary to make this change when there are so many bugs? I used to post regularly on the IN board. None of the regulars are posting there anymore and traffic is down. I love that Bump has not changed yet. I'm begging you to not wreck this for us Bumpies. Please and Thank You!

She will probably not read this or respond, but I felt the need to type it out.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ***Bump Kathleen***

• Options
    danabsddanabsd member

It's like the Facebook change to Timeline, somthings are just inevitable. 

I personally think we need an app to bump mobiley more easily. Smile 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I bump or nest from my iPad, it's a crap shoot on what posts I can open. My pictures are gone. I know change happens but the bugs and kinkys are not worked out yet, therefore this change can kiss my a$$.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mchupiemchupie member
    They know of the technical issues and are working on them :)
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Options
    Thanks mchupie, its first response I've seen from someone 'in the know'. Do you know if they will wait to convert the The Bump until all the technical issues are worked out?
  • Options
    miss50miss50 member
    imagekyssmi88sd:

It's like the Facebook change to Timeline, somthings are just inevitable. 

I personally think we need an app to bump mobiley more easily. Smile 

AMEN to an app.  Where are you app people?  We need you here! 

• Options

imagegblake:
    I hear that The Bump will be changing over to the new format like that is in place at The Nest. Many people have expressed their displeasure with the new format. Why is it necessary to make this change when there are so many bugs? I used to post regularly on the IN board. None of the regulars are posting there anymore and traffic is down. I love that Bump has not changed yet. I'm begging you to not wreck this for us Bumpies. Please and Thank You!

She will probably not read this or respond, but I felt the need to type it out.

This completely, I am so disappointed with the new format. 

• Options
    I don't get the cryfest over the new format. It isn't that different. Embrace the change people. 
  • Options
    It's not the look that bothers me. It's the fact that people who post or respond from an iPad, iPhone, etc can not post. They can not participate in discussions. I would be up for the change or on board if IT WORKED! It doesn't. And thats annoying. People aren't bitching because it doesn't look pretty, it doesn't work.
  • Options

imagegblake:
    It's not the look that bothers me. It's the fact that people who post or respond from an iPad, iPhone, etc can not post. They can not participate in discussions. I would be up for the change or on board if IT WORKED! It doesn't. And thats annoying. People aren't bitching because it doesn't look pretty, it doesn't work.

Weird. I post from my iphone and ipad on my local board which is the new format.  

• Options
    hmp1hmp1 member

imagemoonstone523:
    I don't get the cryfest over the new format. It isn't that different. Embrace the change people. 

Some people can't post on the new format.

It is soooooo slow.

Signatures are missing.

The post count is like cut in half (not a big deal to me as long as it happens to everyone you can still see who the regs are).

It is hard to read, most people picked TB because of their format. You change the format, you lose users.

The emoticons are stupid, but at least I can use them from Chrome. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    I can post from my iPad and iPhone without issues, either. I think the entire time I've been on TK/TN/TB, something's always been wrong.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    imageChancieMark:

Ohhhhh...I think BK knows there is displeasure among the users:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/65859175.aspx

(For those not keeping up with the hostile takeover of Connect With Pampers by TN) 

I found that funny yesterday. I think some people ended up getting banned though

:( 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    imagehmp&mrj:

imagemoonstone523:

Some people can't post on the new format.

It is soooooo slow.

Signatures are missing.

The post count is like cut in half (not a big deal to me as long as it happens to everyone you can still see who the regs are).

It is hard to read, most people picked TB because of their format. You change the format, you lose users.

The emoticons are stupid, but at least I can use them from Chrome. 

Again, weird.  My local board changed, and I noticed none of this. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"