Breastfeeding

FB group?

With TB switching over to the new format soon, I don't see myself sticking around much. But I've really liked the support and advice I've gotten here on the BF board.  Is there a FB group that I can join so that I can continue to ask questions and get/give support?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FB group?

• imageCrash Into Me:
    What about the new format is going to make you leave? 
    It's TERRIBLE! Have you seen it yet? Posts disappear, it's hard to navigate, you can't quote people, your post count gets all mess up. It's ridiculous. ML from TN moved over to the pampers board here on TB because it's so bad. But they are switching TB sometime next week too.
  • No, please do not create a BF FB group!  My birth month did and it's a damn ghost town over there now. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I agree with Crash. This has happened before. I also agree that the format is kinda crappy at the moment, but I think our eyes will adjust. 

They do have some great forums at www.llli.org though if you have questions in the mean time.  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Follow kellymom.com and The Leaky Boob on Facebook. TLB has a pretty active wall with lots of questions to answer.

And they've been breaking this place every couple years forever. It will eventually function, except possibly the search which is obviously impossible to make. Just because every free forum platform on the planet has one doesn't mean they can do it here...

• Hors! Why must they mess with this?

Ok I will give them a little while to try to work out the kinks! :)

• imageJenny952:
    No, please do not create a BF FB group!  My birth month did and it's a damn ghost town over there now. 

This!!

BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
    BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"