1st Trimester

what were your pregnancy signs before a missed period?

Re: what were your pregnancy signs before a missed period?

• I didn't have any.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • First pregnancy I as puking a week before I missed.  This one, I cried at something stupid 2 days before, and my milk (I was still bf) almost completely dried up.  I noticed that about 4 days before I missed.
    Nathaniel David 3/22/11 #2 due 12/16/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Kie310Kie310 member
    My boobs hurt. They do before my period too. So, nothing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • KiraH28KiraH28 member
    None.
    Married 1/28/11 
    DD #1 born 11/28/12
  • Boobs were hurting, brown spotting a week before my period for about a day, very dull cramping, and that's about it.

I got my positive 3 days before my period was due. 

• Hormones, cramps (which I barely ever have cramps during/before/after periods), and pelvic reagion felt funny (aches and pains).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • CellisCellis member
    I didn't really have any. All usual PMS symptoms.
  • Normal PMS symptoms...although maybe a little more crampy than usual.  I always spot for a day or two before my period, and the spotting started right when I expected it to.  But then the spotting fizzled out and a got a BFP a couple of days later.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I didn't really have any- I was charting so I knew the day I missed my period- the chances were pretty good.  Still (knock on wood), don't have anything except some occasional cramping and im starving all the time.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Nothing that I don't normally have pre-period...dull cramps and sore boobs.

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• ta78ta78 member
    A little more tired than usual but nothing really. Nausea set in a day after I got my BFP though.

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• My boobs hurt (but I thought it was a sign of AF) and then I was up every night naseau's and couldn't sleep.
  • Cramping that was different and days earlier than with AF. Usually my cramping starts 1-2 days before and escalates, but this time it was consistent and moderate. My uterus just felt different, and I just knew I was pregnant, even though this is my first. Swollen achy boobs (which I never had with PMS). My mittelschmerz felt different than usual too, but that might have just been a coincidence. 
  • nausea - but I thought it was food poisoning

sore boobs - but I thought that was my normal PMS

little cramps every now and then - but again that's my normal PMS symptoms

• More/different cramping about 4 days before period was due.  Just feeling like something was different !  Slight spotting. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My breast hurt really bad which isn't normal for me even for AF. And then I was extremely tired and cravings started early, I made my husband take me to get pancakes at 3:30 one morning. And I was nauseated all the time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I had sore boobs, very brief moments of nausea, more hunger, and I thought about meeting my DS the first time the morning before I realized I was late. Also super bloated and constipated :/

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• BLPL101BLPL101 member

I was super moody, crying when watching a sweet commercial, cramping off and on, boobs hurt, but the most obvious sign for me was an increased sense of smell. When I turned on the shower for the past couple days, the chlorine in the water was so strong. I felt like I was at a water park with the strong chlorine scent. This also happens when I wash my hands. I also had implantation cramps around 7 DPO.

BabyFruit Ticker

• My pants were too tight, but I had not gained any weight was the biggest sign for me. I also had some cramping that started over a week before I was supposed to cycle.

• I didn't have any this time around.  I've had 2 CP (lost between 4 - 5 weeks) and both times I was definitely more sensitive to smells and felt overly emotional.  This time, I literally had no symptoms (which I guess itself might be a symptom, since my boobs are usually really sore before AF and this time they were not nearly as bad as usual)
  • Nothing except slight dizziness when standing up (strange).  I still don't feel too much but also don't feel any signs of AF's arrival so happy about that.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had implantation bleeding and thought I was going to start my period, but we had just started trying and I didn't even know what implantation bleeding was at the time. I just thought my period was irregular because I had just quit BC. I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms until several weeks after my BFP.

BabyFruit Ticker

• LuthyLuthy member
    I had an obscene amount of acne. I usually get a little before my period, but this was insane, and all over my body. (Still is... sigh)

• Not much.  Just some light dull cramping.

Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • Pretty much normal PMS symptoms - tender breasts, period-like cramping/lower back pain (although, this did go on for ~3 days off an on, whereas when I actually get AF I usually only get cramps ~1 day prior to her arrival).  But nothing that couldn't be attributed to AF's impending arrival.
    imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Hungry, very exhausted. Crampy a few days before my period (never happened before), and I felt bloated and "heavy" in my uterus. I just knew I was. Also, increase in restless legs, some lower back/hip pain and insomnia.
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"